buzzbee3

New 500 & 100 pt Perks....

Girls we finally have some new perks. I swear they've been the same for months! Anywho.....

The new 500pt is-

Sephora Collection Summer Lovin Set which incluldes

Ultra Shine Lip Gloss #11 Shiny Pin-up Pink (0.1 oz)

Outrageous Volume Mascara- Ultra Black (0.06 oz)

Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist (1.5 oz)

Instant Moisturizer (0.5 oz)

Some New 100pt perks also

Lipstick from Bite Beauty

Hair Product from Bumble & Bumble

Boscia Vital antioxidant Moisturizer with Spf 30

Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial (I so want to try this!)

I'm lovin some of the new 100pt perks! Guess I need to head out to my local Sephora & see if they have any of them up yet :smileyhappy:

consolvo

Re: New 500 & 100 pt Perks....

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If anyone can determine what the weight is on the Korres sleeping facial, I'm very interested to know. Thanks in advance!

crayzeeRN

The Korres Sleeping Facial is 10 mL or 0.34 oz :smileyhappy:

mommyto4

And just like that, they have all reappeared.

consolvo

No, veevali, it's not just you. I recall this happening when the Essential One and Algenist Pore Corrector went up.

veevali

I'm starting to think this is a patterned. You would only notice it if you check BT/Sephora multiple times a day (which I'm guilty of). 

Gotta get the Korres one!

consolvo

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@crazeeRN  Thanks!

If I figured it right, that would make it worth $11.25. Not bad!

starletta8

Can one of the resident Mods address some of the issues/availability of perks?  Is Sephora just getting less of them? Or is demand that much higher? Since not every customer is able to place multiple orders per week (or even day (!)), what is their advice for us to actually be able to redeem our points?

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

Excellent question starletta8! I'm also wondering if it's because Sephora tends to have the same perks week after week that when they finally do get in new perks they're gone within a day. I don't *need* anything at the moment, but I almost placed an order just to try out a few of those 100pt perks. I was rather bummed when I checked back this afternoon & they were already gone :smileysad:

veevali

I feel like this happens almost every month. New perks for the month appear, then disappear, then appear again a little later. Or is it just me?

I hope they come back again this month, and it's just some sort of website glitch. So some people saw the perks before they were suppose to and the perks aren't really gone, but  instead are just not meant to be redeemable yet? I don't even know if what I'm typing makes any sense...

mityren

(0) Hearts

O_O!!!!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

That's kinda sad.  I'm just not impressed.  I have over 1000pts and I can't tell you the last thing I redeemed for.  Really disappointing 

CrystalCandy

(0) Hearts

The new perks are gone. :smileysad:

NikkiShops

(0) Hearts

I can't believe they're gone already!  That's disappointing since I was going to place an order just to get the urban decay liner and the korres facial I've been dying to try.

CrystalCandy

(0) Hearts

Me too.

I think it's really weird that the Sephora Collection Summer Lovin Set would be no longer available too. I mean, the Tarte set is still there and Sephora products aren't THAT popular. Maybe they added them too soon and removed them?

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

Wow that was fast! You don't think they ran out already do you??? I remember the Dr Brandt 500pt perk was up for a few hours before it disappeared. I guess everyone was excited about new perks....

CrystalCandy

They confirmed on Facebook that these perks are no longer available. That was way too fast! I hope they will add something new this month, because then we would have to wait until next month.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

That's all sorts of silly...

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Anyone know what color the ud eyeliner perk is?

carrierose

(0) Hearts

I remember once I placed an order and got a 100 point perk UD eyeliner, and it came in a different color as shown, one that I already had 3 small ones of.  I was disappointed. :smileysad:

ChicDabbler

X.X. Why do these have to come out RIGHT after my order? 

Ok ok, deeeep breathe. <VoiceOfReason> I want to try the Korres Yogurt but I think my skin doesn't like Korres, despite my repeated attempt at the rose line. Boscia is harder to resist but I've got 6 deluxe/mini moisturizer with SPF (+2 full size that my skin don't like)....darn it. </VoiceOfReason>

ps. the UD liner is in Smoke, which is a super dark grey, matte.

annonymous1

the bite lipstick is in the color *pepper a really pretty red.

all the urban decay samples i've seen have been black, but its a really good size almost a full urban decay eyeliner size. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 45 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoralovex
    • mrsbridger
    • carrierose
    • aviscardi
    • annonymous1