MoreGun89

New 500 Point Reward

Buxom Glow and Tell!  I loved the last Buxom set, can't get this one though.  Love their mascaras, I love their lumizer (wearing it today actually), haven't tried the included shade of gloss and I'm not familiar with their bronzers.

Certainly beats out the Chloe one! :smileyvery-happy:

makeupobesessed

Re: New 500 Point Reward

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the quick update, I wouldnt have looked probably, I don't check everyday. 

I think I'm still going to hold up for a Nars perk tho...

violalea

haha I didnt see your post you beat me to it :smileyhappy: yeah this is different than the one in january :smileyhappy:

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-

sephoramusthave

I know that I saw a mini blush, a mini eye primer (and when I say mini I mean TINY) and a couple more things...a lip pencil or something I think.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

That was the perk from November/December. My SiJCP just got it last month LOL

sephoramusthave

I went to Sephora a couple of days ago and I saw a NARS 500 point perk on display! The items were teeny tiny though, but still..progress :smileyvery-happy:

sephoralovex

I would love a NARS 500 perk! Do you remember what was in it?

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

I believe it had an eye primer, face primer, orgasm blush, and new lover lip pencil

mafan

Yes, that's what it has.  It's one that they had before and seem to be getting back in again (or so the Cast Member at the Sephora in JCP where I picked one up last week told me).  I did get it before but I like the things in it, so I got it again.

The New Lover Lip Pencil is .08 oz, and the full size is listed as .09, so it really is almost full sized (and mine is getting down as it's one color I actually wear at times). 

The eye primer is .09 oz (so about 1/3 size),

The face primer is .07 oz (so tiny compared to full sized)

The Orgasm blush is .12 oz (and full size says it's .16, so this is 3/4 size). 

It's really not that tiny at all.  They just look small.

beautylovingirl

@sephoralovex- Well good luck with waiting on a full size product for 500 pts it might take a while.

sephoralovex

Looks nice, but if i were to ever get a 500 perk i'd like to receive at least one full size product. All minis.. wont cut it for me. Especially if it's only 4 for 500 pt

kd006

beautylovingirl is right.. have you watched the recent 500 pt perks? The only one that has even had a full size recently was the benefit one.

sephoralovex

Yeah the benefit one was nice imo but i didn't love the products enough to get it. Oh well, i guess my points will just sit around like it has been for the longest time.. haha. But if i see a 500 point perk with a brand i really LOVE and there's no full size, i would go for it possibly anyways

kd006

Yeah I agree. if I found one for nars that had products I would actually use then I would definitely get it. Or if they did kate somerville skincare or something.. but the benefit one was just.. meh for me. I know some people picked up a nars one recently that had orgasm and some other stuff I think and that was at the beginning of chic week. I believe. But i never found that online. I still wouldn't have gotten it if it was online though because I already had 2/4 products and didn't want to spend my points on that.. but nars makes it tempting.

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@kd006, omg i cant wait for kate somerville :smileyhappy:

kd006

(0) Hearts

That would be an amazing perk that I absolutely would pick up.. Not that I know that it ever will be a perk :smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

I would love to have more mini's, like lipsticks ,mascara's  eye shawdows  like not a card but an actual little set of at least 3 or 4. Just something that doesn't come on cardboard, an actual amount to last more than 2 or 3 days.

buzzbee3

I wish they would have more skincare 500 point rewards. Or even better, have a choice of 500 point perks like the 100 point ones. Let us chose between a skincare, make-up, or fragrance 500 point perk. Here's hoping for a Boscia or PTR 500 point in the near future!

violalea

(0) Hearts

wow that would be more than awesome. Once in awhile they do have 2 500 pp to pick but thats about it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • triciaann12
    • mafan
    • makeupobesessed