violalea

NOVEMBER POINT PERKS AVAILABLE NOW

[ Edited ]

Hi lovely ladies,

What are you BBFFs going to get?

***The Stila is in Viviene - terracotta rose, (hi viviene23 :smileywink: if you are reading this :smileyhappy:). Also, in case anyone wonders, the color of the Stila from Give Me More Lips is Sonya.

***The Clinique is in 03 Mightiest Maraschino -classic red

I think I will get the Chubby lippie and maybe Stila but I do need to save my points arghh what to do what to do.

I love mini perfumes but 250 points. But sadly I cant spend 250 points for a mini perfume, besides I got the Clinique mini already from Clinique GWP :smileyhappy:.

Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 8.32.27 AM.png

lilmissmodel14

Re: NOVEMBER POINT PERKS AVAILABLE NOW

I picked up the clinicque chubby stick and the lancome cream :smileyhappy: 

tessie84

Thanks for letting us know! Very excited about the Stila balm lipstick and the Clinique chubby stick...

fhgarman

And a couple of hours later after I put one in my cart, it seems most of the new perks have disappeared off the site. Are they in stores yet? I really wanted the FAB Ultra Repair Cream. :smileysad:

1930sbella

Finally, some point perks that don't have to do with foundation or skin clearifying. I'm totally going to get at least one of those lippies :smileyhappy:.

JenBlush

omg! more great stuff! i have been trying to hoard, but jeeze... Sephora is coming out with GREAT perks! I remember last year, the only great perk i liked was the NARS one.. but this year, they have had so many great ones! from the Benefit, to Buxom, to now UD, and so many more! ahhhh

violalea

Yep 2 lippies. Yay!

JenBlush

the 500 perks are the hardest to give up sicne you worked so hard for those 500 pts, but.. worth it! cause they are so great! the 100 perks are easily recovered! (at least for me)

violalea

(0) Hearts

Yep yep. So far I have only got 1 500 perks. And yes it included a mini perfume :smileywink:. I know even for 100 point its 100 bucks arghhhh. But the sale tomorrow and you are going to get stuff so you will have your points back in no time :smileyhappy:.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I have actually gotten two, and now i am going for the third! >.< The UD is too tempting!

carolang

LOVE that clinique chubby stick. I bet that mini is so cute! Might have to get it and gift it!

SydBristow

I have been hoarding points but these could easily convince me to give some up...  :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

All the old 100 pt perks are back in the rewards boutique again!  I think we just hit the "put them on the system, make them go away, send out email, bring them back, confuse the heck out of everyone" part of the month.  Same usual routine, and I'm sure they'll be back soon.

spoiledbrat

who are you calling a points hoarder? kinda like the pot calling the kettle :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:

ok i will admit to being a points hoarder, but i am not alone right V&V? :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

Mini Stila!!!! Well, the thing I wanted went OOS online couple days ago (right before 20% of course) so I'm prob gonna get something instore. If they have the Dior 500pts, I might actually get that. Otherwise I'll have swatch that Stila cuz now that I've got quite a few mini lippie, I've gotten snobby and that look a tad too dark for my liking.

ps. On another note, I currently have 6666 hearts. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....MUAhahaha....*rubs hands evil-ly*....now then, what should I do today... >.>

ghkim

congrats! for a minute there i thought you said 6666 points instead of hearts!

violalea

[ Edited ]

Beautytester has her own heart part going now so why dont you join us :smileywink:? The more the merrier right beautytester?

SydBristow

Congrats on your hearts!!  :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

they are not being shown now and it says the Stila and Clinique are permanently out of stock - i don't know about that - i have seen that before and checked again and they were back - these products were just listed and with the sale coming up i seriously doubt these items are POOS

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Crazy that the Clinique Happy is 250 pts, I just got it free in the GWP bag with a $25 purchase. Wouldn't that equal a promo code rather than spend points?

Spyski

They WILL be back, no worries! I added a couple of them on to my order just in time (literally were up for less than 10 minutes, maybe even 5 minutes)trtrt.JPG, my e-mail has confirmed and here is a screenshot of my order. 

violalea

They WILL be back. No worries.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 92 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva