violalea

NOVEMBER POINT PERKS AVAILABLE NOW

[ Edited ]

Hi lovely ladies,

What are you BBFFs going to get?

***The Stila is in Viviene - terracotta rose, (hi viviene23 :smileywink: if you are reading this :smileyhappy:). Also, in case anyone wonders, the color of the Stila from Give Me More Lips is Sonya.

***The Clinique is in 03 Mightiest Maraschino -classic red

I think I will get the Chubby lippie and maybe Stila but I do need to save my points arghh what to do what to do.

I love mini perfumes but 250 points. But sadly I cant spend 250 points for a mini perfume, besides I got the Clinique mini already from Clinique GWP :smileyhappy:.

Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 8.32.27 AM.png

marydiva

Re: NOVEMBER POINT PERKS AVAILABLE NOW

Ordered the Stila lippie and the Rose Sleeping facial from October with my cart this morning! :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

I placed an order and added the Urban Decay 500 point perk.  It was checked off on my order slip, but wasn't included.  Instead I found a bottle of the London Butter nail polish in Union Jack Black. I have no idea how that is even remotely in the same universe as Urban Decay.  I called in and they credited the 500points back.

leopardstars

I really miss when you could click on the point perks and get a description of the item including size. Is that feature gone for good or just missing for now? I don't want to waste points on something I'm going to get one use out of.

shortstuff07

Any idea on the size of the Coach sample?  It's kind of my go to for the last year.

VTK084

I have 2 full sized Julep Freedom Top Coat but the mini one is perfect for travel

Spoiler
Spoiler

connieconcon

How come when I log in I can't see these? 

violalea

They are available again NOW. Hurry.

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

Oh there they are!  Thanks!

CzaCee

Why are the mini perfumes at 250 points now? :smileysad: I wish Sephora would bring back the times when the minis were still at 100 points. No matter how I love them, I just can't at 250.

viviene23

Hi :-)

Some of these are already available in stores. I wanted to get the stila but I just redeemed the angel and dior 500 pt perks and a couple of tocca graciella and miss dior 250 perk. I want to keep my points to around 1000 just in case something good comes up so I passed.

candacebt

Everybody take a breath, lol. We've had some techy issues, but they will all be back tomorrow (if not tonight, for those of you who are keeping your eye on the site). :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

i think the chubby is out of stock now.  I was checking some of the 100 pt perks trying to give out what to add to an online order tomorrow.  

Katty2323

i saw last night and added them all to my cart to purchase when i woke up... now the ones i wanted are gone... i don't think I've ever seen perks disappear so fast ever.

glossyguru

Yay I've been waiting for the November rewards to come out! *happy dance*

Tayvm

They're not showing on the site, but when I went in today, I picked up ...

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Eye Serum (100 points)

http://www.sephora.com/bi-100-pt-P124402?skuId=1519586&country_switch=ca

Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat (100 points)

http://www.sephora.com/bi-100-pt-P124402?skuId=1546720&country_switch=ca

I had asked about the 500 point Dior perk, but they knew nothing about it.  Maybe they won't have it in Canada?  Anyway, the CM looked under the cabinet and found this for me ...

Dior Addict Delice Deluxe Mini

http://www.sephora.com/null-P383432?skuId=1559921&country_switch=ca

which was great because I really only wanted the perfume and I assumed it would be 100 or 250 points.  When I checked my account afterwards, I see that it was a freebie :smileyhappy:

This is why I love going into that store :smileyhappy:

picniclover

Just a warning for US shoppers, I wouldn't suggest clicking on the link to the Dior Mini. I clicked on it and was redirected to the Canadian Sephora site, which isn't a big deal, but it automatically "purchased" everything in my basket. I had 350 points worth of stuff in my basket, so now that's currently missing. :smileysad: I don't know if it was me, but just in case for others.

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

So sorry!  I had no idea that could happen!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Oh I see. No wonder I got directed to Canadian site and I had no idea why. Thanks. But I had nothing in my basket. Thank god. Hope you could figure out the problem.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

I'm in Ottawa and my store had the Dior 500 point perk (in the back) but I passed.  Good for you :smileyhappy:  I wanted the julep and now it's gone. :smileysad:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Wow that is awesome!  Good for you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 94 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • spoiledbrat