YouAreAlways

NEW Drug store traveling box!

[ Edited ]

Box is closed!

RULES:

Spoiler

Must have over 50 :heart: by the start date

Must have been an ACTIVE member of BT for 2 months. (Participate in several threads not just this one, visit more than once a week ect)

Must be able to take photos of what you take out and put in the box. (We can tell you how)

Must be over 18

Must be able to afford the cost of shipping the box out (around $20)

No keeping the box more than 3 business days

No putting in items that can not be sanitized (Pots of lip gloss ect)

No reserving items in the box 

No swatching items from the box

No taking more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value

♥ If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!
♥ Unused items are preferred. Swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable, well-loved items are not. Again, if you are unsure, ask!
♥ All samples must be unopened. Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.
♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.
♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.
♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it 
♥ Please seal any items that could leak/spill/make a mess accordingly.
♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

(Rules taken from DandyLionFluffs box) 

1)Prd2bascorpio

2)Elaine4425

3)Tanyab84

4)Hipquest

5)Linda711

6)Dolceloure

7)Annypoo

8)StraightRhodes

9)Nishcakes 

10)Yazmin 

11)Colorprodigy

12)Yenx 

13)Shanney54 Has box!

14)Prd2bascorpio

prd2bascorpio

Re: NEW Drug store traveling box!

So I got a message from nishcakes a couple of days ago and she told me that she is putting together a box of makeup for me because of all the negativity that happened with this box. I received the box today and it was beautiful!!! I am so touched by her gesture and I was in tears after reading the incredibly sweet card she wrote me. 

It really made my day and I wanted to publicly thank her for the sweet and kind gesture. It proves how welcoming and generous BT community really is. Here are some pictures of what was in the box and the card. Again thank you sooooo much nishcakes!!!

sangova

This is so nice of her! I'm not in the box, but since I'm staring my own, it scares me what kind of people hang out here sometimes :smileysad: But YAY for 99% nice ladies and gentlemen who are part of BT! 

prd2bascorpio

(0) Hearts

It seems I can't attach the pictures so here is an imgur link for them:

http://imgur.com/a/Lt2f8

nishcakes

My absolute pleasure!

BuxomBabe80

That's really kind of her!

prd2bascorpio

So one of the BT members got her house number hoever it doesn't seem to accept incoming calls. Any ideas what to do?

redwagon44

Honestly at this point its just a cut your losses scenario. She isn't responding to any sort of contacts. I don't know what legal issues can be brought into this, other than something like small claims court which I'm not even sure if you could do that. You could try calling the local police department and discussing with them. Assuming she doesn't live in a huge city. Small town officers are much more willing to give you a bit of time. 

yazmin

When I shipped out the box I was starting to move, I was without internet for weeks and now that I finally am settled I decided to peek in, and what a shock, I didn't imagine this would happen at this point. Just when the box was about to end. I hope this gets fixed soon. It definitely isn't fair to new people who struggle to get into boxes, and there are people who are trusted and decided to go missing with the box.

prd2bascorpio

so one of the BT contributers pmed me asking for her address and facebook. Apparently her friend lives near shanney54, hopefully she can do something!

redwagon44

(0) Hearts

Good!! Otherwise, I'd start shaming her to her friends on there. 

prd2bascorpio

(0) Hearts

can she sue me for defamation if I try to publicly shame her on facebook?

kariyava

I know it is nice to seek advice from other BTers, but please don't seek (or rely on) legal advice from anyone on this forum.  Anyone can sue anyone for anything, even if there is no merit to it.  That being said, if you want to post something on her Facebook wall, it would be safer not to accuse her of anything, but to instead ask her a question like this: "Hi -- I think you are ___ from Sephora's beauty board.  We have been trying to get a hold of you to check on the status of the box of cosmetics that were sent to you on ___.  From the tracking information, it looks like it was delivered to you on ___ but we haven't heard anything from you so we wanted to make sure that you got it and that you are taking out what you want and replacing those items with cosmetics of equal or greater value and sending it on to the next person according to the rules of the box that you signed up for.  Since it has been ___ days, we are all anxious to hear that you are sending the box along!"

redwagon44

(0) Hearts

I don't think so if all you say is true.

Ex: We shipped a box to her, here's the tracking number that states it was delievered. We haven't heard from her since she recieved the box. This is part of a trade group that passes along a box of cosmetics where you swap items of similar value. By keeping the box, she broke the rules of the agreement and is holding the possesions of others and items that were intended for charity. 

jojobe

(0) Hearts

I would not post anything to alert new people on how to scam a box. Seriously. It could be construed as harassment even if she did agree to the terms and then kept the box. Unfortunately these kinds of things happen and you are just going to have to let it go. It is a risk you run and it's a sad part of the world. If you knew someone in law enforcement in her area, it would be worth a shot to go and have a talk with her, but calling her a thief on  Facebook, or instagram or any other public searchable forum may lead to more trouble than it is worth. Ultimately, it is the box curator's responsibility and no one else's to do what ever she feels is necessary.   

nishcakes

Well googling her screenname can send a person straight to this thread (plus, the several other sites which contain her "government"). I like to call that self-defamation. 

Side note: Too bad the underprivileged won't get to have that flat iron I hesitantly put in the box. Womp, womp!

prd2bascorpio

ok so I sent her a message on facebook 4 days ago and there has been no reply. She has read it but not replied. What can I do next?

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Nothing really. Just make sure to watch other tsb sign ups and let the box starter know she never sent it on. 

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Haven't popped in here in a while (my turn was waaay back) but I can't believe that these disappearances w/ TSBs keep happening. :-(  (I've done 3 TSBs now and with every single one there's been some kind of issue to be dealt with) I do hope things get resolved and this box can finish up soon! I was thinking though, maybe for future boxes additional precautionary measure should be taken -- like being required to provide a phone # and email address, higher <3 count, dropping someone from the list if they're been inactive in the thread for n# of days. It sounds strict, but perhaps necessary? 

jojobe

which then people create fake accounts with another email and give themselves hearts for every post so they have a higher heart count. That was one of the reasons the seasoned veterans of TSB's began making requirement other than just someone putting their name on the list. All of the new people that whine they dont have enough, this or that to get into someone's box. Everyone is welcome to start their own box and this unfortunately is a risk the box takes when you start one. 

colorprodigy

(0) Hearts

This stinks. I hope it is resolved quickly.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 349 replies
  • 252 hearts
  • 31 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • colorprodigy
    • jojobe
    • tanyab84
    • ChicDabbler
    • dolceloure