NEW BEAUTY FALL

Beauties and cuties Sephora has added new items to the Beauty Fall tumble. They look pretty good. Remember they do not expire until 10/31/13 so you have time to use them. It looks good to me as I have received a code for everything up till today. Today i received one of the new promos, Cover FX. Hope everyone gets something they want. Smiley Happy Keep an eye on the samples too, they have been changing thru out the day Smiley Wink

Re: NEW BEAUTY FALL

(0) Hearts

Hey all, I've done the Beauty Fall off and on and have gotten all the samples and free shipping. Today I got 10% off (yay)!), but that's the one that I didn't get an email confirmation for. Gahh! Does anyone know of a way to get the code? I did it on the app, and can't get back to the page. Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Any one wants a 10% off code? I have 4. Lol. I won't be using it since I have a 20% off code and I'm saving up for the november sale. Lol. Just pm me.

(0) Hearts

I got a free shipping code *with $35cdn purchase* to use. Bwhahaha i'm excited. Not sure what to get lol

(0) Hearts

Anyone get and use the 10% off code more than once? I got one my first time playing a few weeks back and just got one today but when I enter the code I just got it says it's already been used?? HELP!

(0) Hearts

You can only use them once even if you get the code on two different falls. I asked the mods. 

(0) Hearts

This doesn't really fix your problem, but I messaged you with a 10% code I got.

This was my first time posting anything on beauty talk and I don't know why I haven't sooner considering how helpful and nice you gals can be! Thank you picniclover! You're awesome!

(0) Hearts

Lol, I've got at least 6 different email addresses (some I don't use often or save for specific things, but I have them).  So what did I get -- 1/2 free shipping and half the CC cream.

Any idea what color the Benefit shadow is?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It's "No Pressure".

I have the code if you want it.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I noticed that this morning too!  I'm glad because I wasn't going to play anymore for the same reason you stated.

Does anyone know what the Korres sample is?  I played twice and got the Benefit shadow both times.  

Pomegranate mattifying treatment.  Want my code?

Thanks for me letting me know!  I'm not oily but thanks for the offer anyway!

(0) Hearts

Oh ho, interesting. I got a cc cream, guess I'll still keep playing. =P

(0) Hearts

I got a Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow!

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info =)

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up!! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I figured they would change but just didn't know when. Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

Oh thanks for posting that! I didn't realize the items would change. Off to take a look!

(0) Hearts

joeanne you are so welcome - it was a great surprise to see the items change; i didn't know they would change either - the Korres looks good Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats