spoiledbrat

NEST SAMPLE

Hey beauties - there is a Nest sample available now - it is Midnight Fleur, one of the most popular - my sweetie is nuts for it, one of my faves as well :smileyhappy: hurry, hurry and give it whirl - enjoy

Hey Sephora - the way the samples are now is the way we would like them all the time; great variety - good job - thumbs up!

shapeshifter

Re: NEST SAMPLE

(0) Hearts

FYI, the chocolate scented bath pods are back in stock...(o: Abusing the Rouge!!

shapeshifter

(0) Hearts

Funny! I'm not the only one that uses the bath pods to get good samples!

ladysybil

(0) Hearts

I've wanted to try this perfume for ages! I'm trying sooo hard not to order -- my ups guy hates me -_-

spoiledbrat

your UPS person should love you; they have a job because of people like us:smileyhappy:

jaimelove

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i'm buying the minis in a week or so :smileyhappy: they're going to be my one online purchase for the month of october! and then i think i need to take a small break from purchasing perfume before my boyfriend loses his patience with me haha.

i just bought the ariel rollerball and dior addict eau delice on thursday, and i'm getting the rollerball favorites collection and redeeming for tresor on wednesday! that's 6 rollerballs, 2 full size and five minis in less than two weeks haha. it doubles my perfume collection! 

ladysybil

(0) Hearts

The minis are super cute! They would make a great addition to any perfum collection.

Haha, that's a lot of perfume-- totally justified though =P

Tresor is absolutely lovely. It's definitely in my top five favorite perfumes list.

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

when i was in middle school my grandparents would drop my sisters, cousins and i off at the mall when we would stay the night with them. we would always hit the department store cosmetics counters and see how many perfume samples we could get. tresor was always one of my favorites back then, and it still is today :smileyvery-happy: i'm actually really excited to get it :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

ijs... there ARE $1.50 single hair ties available :smileywink: 

warriorwitch

Nice! Too bad I already spent my makeup allowance this week. (And there aren't any of those $1 nail polishes left. XD )

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

lol warriorwitch i was thinking the same thing. I would get the $1 body wash pods but I have enough of those now. lol But maybe I will cave and buy one anyway. :smileyhappy:

spacesuit

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

omg I can't believe I didn't know about the bath pods, that's a great idea! I can't wait until I get to Rouge, I would feel a little weird paying the $6 shipping for a $1 item (even in the pursuit of samples) :smileywink:

spoiledbrat

WW & GM - you cannot have too many bath pods, they are cheaper per ounce than the full size bottle - they make great stocking stuffers - also nice to keep in the gift drawer, put a few in a little gossamer bag - great last minute pressie - jaime's idea of the ties is good also :smileyhappy: the samples are so good right now it is difficult to pick 3 :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

What are these bath pods you speak of? O_o

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Nevermind I think I just found them...

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i have a bajillion of those suckers :smileyvery-happy: i love them! they'll be fun to throw in gift baskets this christmas :smileyvery-happy: 

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

You twisted my arm.... LMAO actually it doesnt take much for me to cave at all. lol I do love those bath pods and jaime's idea is also good. lol Def placing an order shortly. lol 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • ladysybil
    • qmgirl
    • warriorwitch
    • jaimelove
    • spacesuit