KATinCAROLINA

Miss out on Tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette? Hurry....

Go fast to Tartes sale section 30% off today ! I regretted not buying that and was NOT going to pay some ridiculous price on Amazon/eBay.

Merry Christmas to me! So happy it was in stock. Also brought back was The Big Thrill color collection.

MakeupJunkie666

Re: Miss out on Tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette? Hurry....

I just got my Tarte for True Blood palette and I am in LOVEE. I love the colors and the packaging is sooo cute. It looks amazing with my True Blood themed vanity.

upload_8219747952952168533.jpg

Kiki1517

I knew someone had a True Blood vanity but I couldn't remember who. Perfect for you :smileyvery-happy:

KATinCAROLINA

(0) Hearts

I know, I was still in black Friday/cyber Monday mode and ordered the TrueBlood without looking around because I was afraid it would sell out! I LOVE that one too!

Kiki1517

Oooh, I can't decide if I like that one or this one more:

upload_8656146110700120944.jpg

I think I may be going with this one just for the LE blushes :smileyvery-happy: Looks like a nice one to be able to use on the go.

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

I really love everything in this set, but I wish it wasn't all packaged together!  I always wonder if I'm the only one who feels this way... but I want to be able to just take the eye shadow palette, or just the bronzer/highlighter/blushes.  Would be perfect for me if they just separated it into two palettes so you don't have to carry the entire thing around when you don't need it!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

That's true. Most of the time I just depot if I don't like the packaging. This seems like it might be a little bulky, so I will depot it if I need to.

KATinCAROLINA

I can't wait! For me this is Naked 3 exciting!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

That whole collection was great, the cheek stain was my favorite! It had gorgeous shimmer that was so subtle once applied. And it was my go-to color for clients with deeper and richer skin tones, it gave them just the perfect hint of color that looked super natural!

saturnwings

YES!  I love that cheek stain.  I've never been a blush girl, but that stain made me change my tune.  Too bad there isn't a dupe for it anywhere.  That garish red was, weirdly, the most natural-looking blush I've ever used, and I would've happily become a blush gal if I could find a match of it that isn't LE.

And now I'm sad because I know that I will someday run out of blush ... :smileysad:

mberteig

I have both, got them when Sephora still had them.  I've never used the eye palette yet, though, and have used the cheek stain a couple of times...

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

I actually have two of those!! My sis gave me hers and I already had one. I love that palette!!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • saturnwings
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy
    • KATinCAROLINA
    • ilovebears