fabme

Medallia Surveys regarding In Store Experiences

When making a purchase in store, or after visiting a Sephora store, how many of you and how often do you complete the Medallia Survey regarding experience?

I was assisted by a wonderful cast member yesterday, who also had previously helped me, I felt guilty as I never did the survey after the last visit. This morning while having my coffee, I've completed the survey and will strive to give the cast members the feedback deserve. Just curious how often and many of you actually do do the surveys and if anyone knows, what happens with this feedback?

DTalksAll

Re: Medallia Surveys regarding In Store Experiences

(0) Hearts

I almost always fill out the survey. I worked retail in high school & know how important those surveys actually are for the company & store. If a Cast member was really helpful, sweet... I make sure to include their name. If I had a bad experience, I don't single out names, but include details about the service/lack of. 

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I always do the surveys! 

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i always do the survey, everytime you do it its another chance at a $500 gift card which would be wonderful lol plus i do enjoy giving my feedback to the store and how there employees are doing

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I usually do the surveys when cast members were super helpful and offered help when needed. I kinda feel like since they helped me out why not take time to give them the thanks they deserved? I think I have done about 3-4 times this year so far

Meg82

(0) Hearts

I always do the survey, either because i've had a particularly good or bad experience or because I want to win a giftcard.  

Esdee

(0) Hearts

I always do the surveys, good or bad, especially if my bad experience had nothing to do with the employee; the last time I had trouble, it was because there was only one associate on the floor while I was there, and she was already in the middle of a Beauty Studio appointment.  I don't blame her at all for my having to wait quite a while to get checked out, I blame management for poor scheduling.

fabme

(0) Hearts

Yes, I was wondering the same thing, has anyone won, please let us know.

I am doing the surveys now, but have never been motivated by the possibility of winning the giftcard.

Also, I was just told that the cast members earn "gratis" or products or brushes for positive feedback as rewards.  If this is true, good for them.  Can anyone else confirm this?

ebie36

(0) Hearts

Yes an employee told me good reviews for them means more hours, not sure about them getting products, but maybe. I do know they get rewarded for good reviews that name them, heard it from multiple employees. especially if they helped you shop and if you requested product samples they'll write their names on the sample bag.  which reminds me I should do a few reviews, I only do it mainly if they write their name, or if I had a bad experience :smileyhappy:

ebie36

(0) Hearts

I wonder, has anyone here ever won the $250 gift card? Or do people just do it for feedback sake? I do it  occasionally or when I remember but haven't won yet

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I only go to store once a month or so and usually it's meh. I only give feedback if I received really good or really bad service. Most of the bad services I get are through the phone or email. There were 3 cast members from 3 different Sephora that impressed me (pretty hard to do. I'm not rude, but I'm picky and can get a little impatient when they've no idea what I'm talking about cuz half the time I know of a promo before they do). I asked for their name and did it for them. Otherwise I haven't done any this yr. 

kalex

(0) Hearts

I fill them out any time I have a good or bad experience.  Basically any time I actually have something to say.  The other day I wrote a rave review about the SiJCP I was at because she perfectly walked the line between being too helpful and not helpful enough.  I found out later that she was wrong about my 3x points automatically being applied and I need to get that fixed, but it was still a great shopping experience.

consolvo

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I used to always do the survey but I've been slacking lately due to increased workload. I need to get back to it.

I always get names of employees who helped me (if I don't already know it) and include details of my experience which has been excellent except for two times. Not bad!!

As for what happens with it, I imagine if goes to store management first, then the cast members can look at them. An employee told me once that they enjoy reading them and I have to assume the "less than happy" ones are held back and dealt with individually.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Interesting, I didn't know the employees got the comments directly! I'll try to include names more often!

I try to always do the surveys (winning a gift card tends to motivate me).

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I always try to do the surveys :smileyhappy:!

Whether its good, bad, or in between. 

surioara

I do the surveys when I've been helped so that I can sing their praises.  I used to work in customer service, and it's so rare to hear positive feedback, so I like to let management know when their employees are doing a great job.  I don't know if/how feedback gets handled through the Medallia surveys, but at my old job (for a largish international company), any comments/feedback referencing a specific employee would be passed on to that employee's supervisor. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • consolvo
    • ChicDabbler