spoiledbrat

MISS CRABBY PANTS APOLOGIZES TO BT COMMUNITY

Beautytester and LCR and others helped me take time to see the error of my ways.

To each of you i apologize for being worse than a doggie downer. My behavior was out of line and i appreciate the brave souls that put me in check.

Please accept my apology to the BT community and each member. The MODS i am sorry that i have been part of the problem and not the solution.

From my heart, i am sorry.

xo - the brat

veronika23

Re: MISS CRABBY PANTS APOLOGIZES TO BT COMMUNITY

[ Edited ]

Nice!  Thanks!  I like yours too!  :smileyhappy:

Maybe they can have a play date. bahahahahaha

Carmen1986

I see us all as more then just a community, but in a sense a band of sisters who will often have our issues. However at the end of the day we talk it out, forgive, forget and SHOP TILL WE DROP :-P

lilyyy

This board owes me $500 for my credit card bill. LOL The posts are NOT helping my beauty addiction.

lilyyy

I'm sadden if the other post has made anyone feel that they need to apologize for posting a legit complaint, or worse, that it would discourage future posts. It was not the intended purpose of the original poster.

bratknits

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Fabi28

No need to apologize. Feel free to say what you wish :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

It's ok. Everybody gets frustrated at some point and you are fine. =)

I wasn't talking about a specific person or posts. I think it's ok to have a different opinion as long as we are talking in a civil manner and not backstabbing or exchanging personal insult or threats (yeah I got that, and sexual harassment, thankfully that guy was banned).

veronika23

It's ok.  I think sometimes we feel like we aren't being heard and it gets very frustrating after a while. You just don't know where to turn so you turn to social media.  You're not the only one.  I repeat you are not the only one!  We are all guilty at some point of some type of behavior. We are only human after all and no one, I mean no one is perfect!

Carmen1986

AMEN ! 

lucyshnoosy

"Miss Crabby Pants" - I love that name!  :-)

consolvo

*giggles at doggie downer*

I'm pretty sure we're good now and I'm happy about that. :smileyhappy:

LCResz

Spoiledbrat, you alone are not the problem, but I want to personally say thanks for acknowledging everybody's feelings. I guess in today's online world it's easy to forget that there are real people on the other side of the screen, and that your comments, although they come from a real place of frustration and hurt on your part can make others feel uncomfortable, because we are also helpless. Never feel like you can't ask for help/good vibes/a virtual shoulder to cry on, but know that when things get heated you just need to take a step back and maybe enjoy some ice cream. Seriously, ice cream, not bombs, should be dropped in all the war torn parts of the world right now, the fighting would end almost immediately! Just teasing, but I hope that made you giggle a little :smileywink: HUGS <3

nebel

Very well put, as always, LCResz..

I think, Spoiledbrat, your apology shows maturity and empathy for the feelings of others.  Everyone says things that they wish they could take back- that is part of being human.   Having the chutzpah to apologize for it, and publicly at that, is a trait that not everyone has.

rikkie

Ah, you said it so well! I agree 100%, especially about feeling helpless watching other people be frustrated and unhappy. Venting is alright, and letting others know about a problem you had so they can hopefully avoid it happening to them too is appreciated, but I hope we can all do these things and still be pleasant to each other. :smileyhappy: 

spoiledbrat

thank you Carmen - you show just how wonderful the people in this community are - i was a jerk and yet you support me and forgive me - xo

Carmen1986

Welcome back to the ' positive paula ' club lol

Carmen1986

Honey, I been in the ' negative nancy ' role more then you can count on your fingers and toes. In life sometimes we kinda fall into a rut but we shouldn't completly turn our backs on one another. Strength in numbers !

Carmen1986

Your still very loved girl ! xo 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 182 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa