spoiledbrat

MISS CRABBY PANTS APOLOGIZES TO BT COMMUNITY

Beautytester and LCR and others helped me take time to see the error of my ways.

To each of you i apologize for being worse than a doggie downer. My behavior was out of line and i appreciate the brave souls that put me in check.

Please accept my apology to the BT community and each member. The MODS i am sorry that i have been part of the problem and not the solution.

From my heart, i am sorry.

xo - the brat

thesupergirl

Re: MISS CRABBY PANTS APOLOGIZES TO BT COMMUNITY

apology accepted but not necessary I can understand your frustration  spoiledbrat,I think sometimes we need to vent just to get it off our chests. 

joeanne

internethug.jpg

roxystar4

i still heart you heaps! We all have our moments :smileyhappy: 

anaa

It takes a brave woman to apologize.  Everyone has their days. :smileyhappy:

glossyguru

Hey its ok, everyone loses their temper sometimes! (especially me) i can totally see why you sere so frustrated, but it was great that you were able to see your mistake and apologize to everyone, it really can be hard to do sometimes

carrie1975

Spoiled_Brat_Club_by_sadwonderland.jpgWe love you!

carrie1975

S4IZD00Z.jpg

DTalksAll

Someone's a Krabby Patty! 

swfupload_6983184255661415967.jpg

I accept your apology. Now feel free to flood my inbox with your witty, snarky, crabby words. I'm all ears for you girl

jellybean917

Hey girlie - you already know how I feel :smileyhappy: A frustrating situation usually elicits a frustrated response.

Personally, I'm very glad you're on BT. You are incredibly knowledgeable about our favorite topic, but you've unfortunately had some bad luck with CS. Sometimes we do what we've got to do to get heard.

wingatprsct

Apology accepted, but not necessary.  I felt your frustration although not completely understanding your situation.  We all feel the need to vent sometimes whether we act on it or not.  I'm glad that BT is a place where we can share our frustrations and know that there are others that will listen and help us process our feelings.  I hope you know that we are here for you, supporting you, and wishing you well. 

virtual-hug.jpg

Hugs.jpg

kalex

Everyone gets frustrated, loses their temper, or has other things going on in their lives that cause them to act out of sorts from time to time.

DesertRose0706

I really dont think anyone needs to apologize for voicing their opinions - whether they are positive or negative.  I know there has been a lot of complaining about other people complaining, and i'm sorry if it made you feel like you cannot say what you want or that you need to apologize for sharing your opinions.

spoiledbrat

thank you DesertRose, but my personal code compelled me to apologize - i feel i was out of line and i lashed out - i need to take responsibility for my bad behavior

i thank each of you

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]

I agree with you, DesertRose. :smileyhappy: Everyone has the right to voice his or her opinion whether it is negative or not.

SpoiledBrat, I never thought of you as a downer. Here's a virtual hug just because. :heart:

swfupload_1139840562763886938.png

swfupload_2375142884632215203.jpg

wingatprsct

You loaded yours while I was loading mine!  haha!  Us redheads think alike!  :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

Omg, I just saw that your post was the same!! LMAO

Yes, we do! :smileyhappy: :heart:

theramenlover

That is the cutest thing ever. Ever. EVEEEER.

ChicDabbler

Agreed. I'm not trying to make BT a paradise of pink unicorn, cupcakes and rainbows. If you have a problem, you should voice it, I just think you should voice it like "I wish Sephora would send out emails earlier or have more items so the promo's not sold out so quickly" instead of "omg Sephora suckssobad, I'm never coming here again cuz you obviously hate me." if that make sense.

ps. When I say "you" in this post I didn't mean you as in spoiledbrat but you as in the vague blanket term. =X

veronika23

But I LOVE pink unicorns!  :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

lols, you can have my pink unicorn then. 

swfupload_3719446172486260133.jpg

(gosh, I haven't seen a unicorn since.....back to school days for junior high, anyone remember those rainbow colored anime-ish unicorn folders at walmart?)

This is more my type:

swfupload_1953191517543880377.jpg

But I'm not sharing the cupcakes. =P

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 194 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa