spoiledbrat

MINIS MINIS THE MINIS ARE COMING FRAGRANCE MINIS

The are two minis for 250 pts each, DG and Dior plus a slew of new points perks - DANGER DANGER DANGER MOUSE, he's the fastest, he's the greatest, he's the best...DANGER MOUSE :smileyhappy:

shapeshifter

Re: MINIS MINIS THE MINIS ARE COMING FRAGRANCE MINIS

(0) Hearts

GA! Just saw this...oh Sephora, you are a cruel mistress!!

http://www.sephora.com/mini-coffret-P383185

garnett

I LOVE Danger Mouse! LOL   Yes, I saw the minis and placed yet another order.  Sigh.  Rouge is another name for addict.   I got the D&G, Flowerbomb (love it!) and the red nail polish.  I also got a Dr. Jart+ promo, 2 fragrance & 1 lip gloss sample.  I purchased the Nest set of 4 which was a good price for the set. Not a bad mini haul for the price, right?

btw does BT look all scrambled to anybody else?

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

the miss dior number: item #1571645

spoiledbrat

the minis were around .17 ounces - when i posted the MJ mini mousecara was not on there - i believe they will be back and it is end of the month/first of the month confusion - think happy thoughts...think happy thoughts...:smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Now I almost wish I hadn't spent the points, that is SUPER mini! I was thinking more like mini perfumes I recently purchased that are .5 oz. .17 oz are hardly bigger than sample size :smileysad: Oh well, I will still enjoy it!

mafan

The 100pt minis have all changed back again, too.  I suspect this is the usual things are changing around at the beginning of the month weirdness (they probably load them on the site, so we see them since we stalk the place, then they switch them back until they're really ready for the new month promos and sending mail soon, etc).

I expect that they'll be back again.  (I noticed the Marc Jacobs mascara and Sephora X nail polish are gone from 100pts, so I suspect this is the usual beginning of the month stuff that we see.)

lissay

Wow..... I had to get off line for 10 minutes and now the mini perfumes are not available for the 250 points. Those went fast. :smileysad: Hope will get another chance to pick them up later on.

syritt

Definitely now have that song stuck in my head. I wish I had seen this thread sooner. Love minis, but sadly they are already gone. And yeah, I wish they were less points like last year, but obviously Sephora can have them for 250 cause they sell out sooo fast.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

syritt - another mouse lover - the lyrics in my post are a GWP :smileyhappy:

mellieshellie

They've disappeared now. I hope they'll be back soon - I was waffling about Flowerbomb (don't really want to spend the 250 points, but I've been waiting for the mini to come back into stock!).

cuquina

I'm a little disappointed with the fragrance minis. All 3 minis available right now (The One Intense, Miss Dior and Flowerbomb) for 250 points used to be available for 100 points last year. Which means that now you have to spend $250 to get one of these minis and last year you only had to spend $100.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

True, although I still added Desire to my cart. Although I don't accumulate them as fast because I mostly only buy hair products there, At Ulta you can pick any $40 perfume for free when you spend $300 (and if it's over $40 they allow you to pay the difference). I love this because since I'm not a fragrance addict, it allows me to get a more expensive perfume without feeling guilty haha!

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Wait, what? For spending $300 in a calender year?

Kiki1517

$300 in a quarter. This is from their FAQs:

Spend during October 1 to December 31, and we'll send your certificate in February
Spend during January 1 to February 28, and we'll send your certificate in April
Spend during March 1 to June 30, and we'll send your certificate in August
Spend during July 1 to September 30, and we'll send your certificate in November

Level 1: Spend $50 per earning period
Level 2: Spend $100 per earning period
Level 3: Spend $150 per earning period
Level 4: Spend $200 per earning period
Level 5: Spend $250 per earning period
Level 6: Spend $300 per earning period
And so on...

Members with Level 7 and above can redeem in any combination equaling their certificate level. For example: Level 7 certificate members can redeem combinations of Level 6 + Level 1, Level 5 + Level 2, Seven Level 1 certificates, etc.

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

How interesting. The Ulta loyalty program in my area is different, we get points for purchases and use them to get $ off our next orders.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

There are two different Ulta programs, the older one Kiki has, and the new on that allows you to accumulate points and apply them as a discount.  Eventually everyone will be on the new program, but as with all things it will take time.  If you sign up online, then you'll also be included in the new program.  What I really like about it is if you accumulate 2,000 rewards points, (not hard if you stock up during bonus point season) you get $125 to spend on merchandise in the store.  Pretty darn sweet, and if you spend $350 annually, your points won't expire as long as you maintain Platinum status!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I was seeing that chart too and I was so confused because we don't have that lol.

melde

I immediately ordered the MJ mini mascara.... so cute! And I've been wanting to try that! :smileyhappy:

nebel

Haha oh crud!  Why do I want them so badly? I have flowerbomb, and Desire and Miss Dior just do not smell good on me!  I sort of want the Sephora X mini polish though!! 

mafan

I assume these are all mini perfumes.  I was so excited and then realized I think I have all 3.  If I have a chance I'll check on the sizes of the minis when I get home.  (No certain promises, I don't get home until after picking my mother-in-law up at the airport tonight.)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • lissay
    • cuquina
    • spoiledbrat
    • mafan
    • syritt
    • carrie1975