Météorites Powder With Purchase!

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 12.08.44 PM.png

Just got this email from Sephora. I have a feeling that supplies will go fast. CODE: PEARLS 

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Re: Météorites Powder With Purchase!

Alas....I missed this one too.  I've been waiting for a good promo code or something to inspire an order.  I hit Ulta mostly for chic week instead...and everything I want isn't available lately. 

(0) Hearts

Ugh I've been waiting two days for a shipment confirmation. Gonna be annoyed if I wasted a code.

(0) Hearts

When did you place the order? I ordered ONE thing to get the promo and samples on Monday and still haven't gotten the shipment confirmation. They better rush ship it to me so I get it by Friday before I leave lol

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Monday at like 9 am haha. I know I'm definitely not getting my order until at least next Monday now Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Ugh. BOOOOO

Did you get your shipping confirmation? I had two orders that took 2 days to ship, so I hope the same happens for you and it ends up going through.

Kinda silly that some people received it and posted pictures before mine even shipped out.

(0) Hearts

I barely got it an hour ago and yes the meteorites are included! The funny thing is all I ordered was a single jar of eye cream, not sure why that took 2 1/2 days to process! Sometimes Sephora is really on top of it and sometimes it takes me like a week to get my orders :/

FINALLY just got my shipping notification (placed the order like 24 hours ago)

They're in the box! Yay!

Me too! I've been compulsively checking my email, and finally this morning, got the Slice notification that it was shipped Smiley Happy

Yeah, from looking at the picture, I was pretty positive that the container would be exactly what you guys are describing, so I'm not surprised at all. I also figured a lot of folks would be upset about that Smiley Sad

I so called it, but no one wanted to listen to me Smiley Sad 

Sorry guys, I would be disappointed too. This should have been a free sample, not a code! Transfer them to a better container (like a plastic travel jar) so they don't get knocked out when you try to swirl them. 

Don't worry, we were on the same page Smiley Happy  Sephora didn't get us with this promo!  They need to come out with something better Smiley Very Happy

You & I can laugh together when there's a riot brewing later on Smiley Tongue Suckers. LOL

upload_1396500110627139411.gif

I can giggle for hours watching minions. 

upload_82329946832793464.jpg

upload_8529178563265120933.gifupload_8309692821348918066.gif

yep, those balls are going to jump right out as soon as you try to put a brush in there. i'd put them in a glass tumbler or something.

[ Edited ]

this is so cheesy, its a cardboard plastic container, will upload pic

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

(0) Hearts

In the pic below this it looks to be plastic?! hmmmmm, wonder if there are 2 versions of the packaging?!

the top and bottom is cardboard but the inside is plastic

(0) Hearts

oh ok, thanks for clarification. will make perfect little teacher gifts.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments