Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

@Mochapj Thanks a million, you are the best. This definitely helps to make my decision 🙂

Has anyone tried Zoeva brushes? I see everyone is obsessed with the Sakura collection but I think Zoeva is a much more worthy collection. What does everyone think?

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

LOVE Zoeva brushes and have used them daily for years!

OMG look at these!!!! From Unicorn Lashes!!! Releases to people who sign up in early Oct.  Website: www.unicornlashes DOT co.uk

Posted on FB 10 hrs ago: There is now 1500 signed up to the priority pre order list. Only 500 more of you can be added

14089016_1805971576312915_3872830812112611951_n.jpg14079537_1805972316312841_7497770735542638228_n.jpg

Want, need, love!! 

Hurry and sign up @michelleshops 😄

I did!  I didn't get a error so hopefully it went through!  Thanks for the heads-up @veronika23 They're so cute!

Me too! Cross fingers @michelleshops and you are welcome 🙂

I just got an email to shop now for the Beautylish Cikuhodo Sakura brushes.  So if you signed up expect an email soon!

I skip this year. The only brush I'm interested in is the crease brush which I already had dups in various brands. Need to save for some other pretties 😉

I also decided to skip. I don't need another foundation brush right now, nor do I need another powder brush. What I really want is a good couple or three eyeshadow brushes.

I finally decided I will skip it, instead I'm getting Individual brushes, Instead I'm getting T-1 and Z-8, it is hard decision, but I wont use 3-4 brushes in sakura set.

I'm so torn over this. I actually quite like them, but not sure I love them. But I do have a $40 Beautylish credit.... hard decisions!

I decided to skip. Red really isn't my color.  I just wanted to alert people to keep an eye out if they signed up 🙂 I don't know how fast they will sell out.

Sonia just posted her review of the Beautylish Cikuhodo set.

Love her blog, good thorough review with lots of comparisons.

http://www.sweetmakeuptemptations.com/2016/08/31/chikuhodo-beautylish-the-2016-sakura-collection/

There goes my attempt at a September beauty budget....

It's the thought that counts right??

So beautiful!!!

Now, im hoping someone can give me some suggestions. Im in need of about 2-3 new face brushes and one larger eye brush. I love this new set but I wouldnt use the brow and lip brush at all. Do you guys think I should just buy 3-4 of the Takumi Chikuhodo brushes which I need, or get this set where I "need" only 3 of them?

If you like the set, get it. You can always gift the others or trade them! 

why not? 🙂

Thank you @Mochapj and @luvgloss13 , good points from both of you. Ill probably sell off what I don't want and use the others. Added up, the other brushes I would buy would be around the same price sooo it kinda helped me make my decision lol!

@sabrinas I'd add up the cost of the individual Takumi you want and compare it to the cost of the set.

Personally I usually avoid sets because there will always be some brushes I don't need, but if you a) think you would use them or b) have someone you'd give/sell/etc to it could be worthwhile to do the set.

I guess this is the one. I was stalking instagram at work and found it.Screenshot_2016-08-25-15-27-27-1-1.png

one more from her ig. sorry I had to crop so much for 2mb file size.

Screenshot_2016-08-25-15-27-56-1-1-1-1.png

Not sure how I feel abt it yet and the pricing.

testing