Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

They look same like last years?

Maybe you are right... I'm not sure now... I found some pics that had different brushes and said 2015... I'm still looking.  Sorry ladies... I might be wrong.

p_550x550.jpg

this is last year set image from Beautylish website

That's not what initially came up when I searched... but saw something similar with the flowers being red not pink... figured it was close enough so I took the picture down.

No issues, we all are excited and want to see sneak peaks

Thanks V! 

Hmm... I'm not sure that I want these, LOL.

I missed out last year...CAN'T wait for this year's set!!

I really want those ELF clear holiday brushes.  I hope they are the quality of the black ones.

Do y'all know where they will be selling these??? Only at the ELF website or its other retailers???

@wheeeee  I think I posted twice about these brushes and despite searching a few threads I only managed to find one post and it didn't have the info you were looking for.  I thought I had posted a second time with more info but can't find it... I'll try and keep this in mind if I see more info.

I got it! I got it! I got it!

Now I can die in peace. Hopefully after using this for a long time. hehehe14067621_10155124471524112_8767224042065139835_n.jpg

Those look amazing!  Fun Fun Fun

I am always excited for someone that gets something they want.  Congrats!  They look beautiful. 

@wheeeeeMe tooo! Thank you! They are really beautiful. I just need to stop staring at them. I'm literally holding my Armani foundation in one hand and these brushes in the other. Just hugging them. Sighhhh.

lol

I bought dupes on ebay and I'm patiently awaiting their arrival!

@jesscheems I saw dupes on facebook and my friend actually bought them. I hope yours are better than what she received! It just doesn't pick up product.

Oh lol I guess you get what you pay for! I'll let you know- they'll be in transit for awhile LOL since they're from ebay but it's not all that bad... Enjoy your brushes they look really nice!

Has anyone heard anything about the 2016 chikuhodo/beautylish sakura collab? There is an ad on beautylish to sign up for presale notification. 

Darn you ladies are fast 🙂

Just got an email for early access... says it arrives next week!!! @lipstick4soul 🙂

Thanks for this.  I  just signed up for the list.  I purchased last years set and will have to purchase this years too so that my collection will be complete. Lol

There's a preview even in NYC this Thursday. I RSVPed but I don't know if I will be able to make it.  I'm sure there will be lots of photos from other attendees.  

2 Replies
testing