Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Looking for the perfect lightweight coverage for spring?

Hi Beauty Lovers,

What is your go-to tinted moisturizer?

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.21.31 PM.png

Meet our Tinted Face Stick - lightweight, buildable, with a natural finish. Think "skin tint" which means it is perfect for summer. Our tinted moisturizer in stick form masks blemishes, redness & gives skin an overall even-ness while still allowing your natural skin to show through. (We think the best of both worlds.) Our breathable cream-gel formula makes application smooth & with added Coconut Oil, keeps skin hydrated.

We love that our Tinted Face Stick is loved by all skintones even though the shade range is on the smaller side. Because of the sheer formula, it works for SO many different skintones!

Have you tried it yet?

Find it on Sephora here & let us know what you think!

http://www.sephora.com/tint-moisturize-blend-face-stick-P416379?keyword=TR%C3%A8STIQUE%20Tint%2C%20M...

xx

trèTeam

Re: Looking for the perfect lightweight coverage for spring?

I ordered the Talum Nude shade and my coworkers told me that they really liked my foundation. I am very self conscious about the broken blood vessels both on and around my nose but they told me that they felt it did a decent job of covering the broken blood vessels. I layered the Bisque concealer crayon on my nose.

Hi @Loretta55,

Thank you so much for sharing your story! Love that you are happy with the products 🙂 For slightly more coverage maybe try layering the product a bit more and blending less to increase coverage. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks 🙂

xx

I looked at the swatches on the light, medium, and dark arms on the product page and none of the colors come close to my pasty white skin with neutral undertones.  Otherwise, I love that the items that I have an allergic reaction to are not in the ingredients.  That's great!

Hi @Titian06!

You can try our shade Cape Cod Stone which is our lightest shade. It is a lightweight sheer formula that looks good on most pale skin tones- since it allows your natural skin color to shine through. OR you can check out your nearest Sephora store to test out our Maldives Luminescent Highlight Stick which is super universal 🙂

Happy trying!!

xo

I have this on my wish list currently; how would you apply this for sheer finish, medium and then full coverage? 

Hey! This is a Tinted Moisturizer so it has sheer to buildable coverage (simply layer the texture a bit more and blend less if you want a bit more coverage). It is very lightweight and adds a natural finish to skin but is not a full coverage foundation. Hope this helps!

How can you make this a more full coverage foundation? I tried using the concealer crayon but would still like heavier coverage especially on my nose.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.21.31 PM.png
testing