L'Oreal Consumer Testing?!

Not sure if this is allowed here, but since Sephora carrys many of their brands, and I'm not posting links I figure it should be ok!

Do any of you ladies/gents participate?  I've gotten a few home studies in the 2 or so years I've been on the site and quite a few informational studies!  The comp. is hit or miss, with no rhyme or reason!  One comp. I got was almost worth $400, and another $30!

Re: L'Oreal Consumer Testing?!

Just wanted to update and say I finally qualified recently and took one online study and am now doing an at-home study.  I also got an email today that I qualified for another one but I think because the dates overlap with another study I am in it doesn't seem to be showing up on my homepage.  Just wanted to give some hope to those who may have signed up but not qualified yet.

(0) Hearts

I got an email at 6:55am today that I pre-qualified for one.  Logged in at 7:38am, and it was gone.  It went way too fast.  Have fun!  It was 9:55am on the East Coast, so they of course, had the spot advantage.  

(0) Hearts

I've been trying for over two years. *sigh* Not sure if they don't like my age range or skin coloring, but I'm never "right" for their trials. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Your age range and skin color are probably very popular.  If you are missing out that often, it is likely that other ladies in your demographic are qualifying before you.  By the time you get there, they've probably filled the spots.  If you're on the West Coast, like I am, it is that much harder.  East Coasters get a 3 hour head start.

(0) Hearts

Yeah.  I've been taking a lot of the surveys lately but I never qualify.  I'm not surprised, I'm sure they are looking for something specific making the incidence low.  I keep hoping the next one will be the one I get picked for!

(0) Hearts

I would love to do this, but I live in Canada. Does anyone know if any Canadian companies do something similar?

I am finally in!  It was a long journey.  I wrote an article all about it on my site.  People who did not get a response should not give up.  Thanks again Mariah.  Has anyone done any recent studies?  I am so excited!!!

(0) Hearts

Nope.  I've taken a lot of surveys, but I haven't qualified for anything yet.  You?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I just saw this.  Never logged into BT once the whole month of March.  Anyway, yes, I did a survey and was compensated with a mascara and mask.  I've purchased the mask in the past, so I know it was the full sized $35 one they sent me.  Smiley Happy  I have not done an in home study yet, because my demographic gets filled fast.  Even today, they filled all spots less than an hour after the email went out.  

(0) Hearts

I never heard from them in response to my 05-11-14 online application, so I sent an email roughly a month or so ago.  They ignored my email too.  Guess it was not meant to be.

(0) Hearts

I just wanted to let you know that there was an at home study posted today on the consumer testing website. I wasn't eligible, but one of you might be - go check it out and good luck!

(0) Hearts

hello there do add me. 

regards.

aggie <3

(0) Hearts

I, too, am signed up - but have yet to see an e-mail or hear anything from them....

Oh well,maybe my turn will becoming up soon Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I signed up when I first seen this thread and as of now I've not received a email from them with user name or password ECG.

(0) Hearts

I contacted a representative saying I never received my login info after I signed up. She said she had just sent out a bunch of welcome emails and if I still hadn't seen one to send her an email letting her know. Which I wrote her and said I received not an email in my inbox or junk still, it's been a couple of days and haven't heard from her. I'm starting to feel discouraged. Anyone else not receiving their welcome email?

(0) Hearts

It took a while for me to receive my welcome email after I signed up. I had given up on it coming and then it arrived. However, there haven't been any available studies for me since I signed up, sadface.

I haven't, but it has only been two weeks.  Someone said it can take up to a month.  I applied in the evening on 05-11-14, so I will call after 06-11-14 if I have not heard anything.  Hopefully, you hear back soon.

(0) Hearts

I am glad this thread popped up again.  It reminds me that it has been one month tomorrow, so I need to call.

I hope so too and for you as well!!!! I think us BT members would probably give the best feedback. We basically do it for a living on this forum for free so why not get some goodies out of it. lol Smiley Happy

I am good at working for free.  Getting paid for work is where I struggle a little.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • happy dance.jpg