Mariahk83

L'Oreal Consumer Testing?!

Not sure if this is allowed here, but since Sephora carrys many of their brands, and I'm not posting links I figure it should be ok!

Do any of you ladies/gents participate?  I've gotten a few home studies in the 2 or so years I've been on the site and quite a few informational studies!  The comp. is hit or miss, with no rhyme or reason!  One comp. I got was almost worth $400, and another $30!

notcreative

Re: L'Oreal Consumer Testing?!

(0) Hearts

I never heard from them in response to my 05-11-14 online application, so I sent an email roughly a month or so ago.  They ignored my email too.  Guess it was not meant to be.

OwlAndTanager

(0) Hearts

I just wanted to let you know that there was an at home study posted today on the consumer testing website. I wasn't eligible, but one of you might be - go check it out and good luck!

missfaziha

(0) Hearts

hello there do add me. 

regards.

aggie <3

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

I, too, am signed up - but have yet to see an e-mail or hear anything from them....

Oh well,maybe my turn will becoming up soon :smileyhappy:

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

I signed up when I first seen this thread and as of now I've not received a email from them with user name or password ECG.

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I contacted a representative saying I never received my login info after I signed up. She said she had just sent out a bunch of welcome emails and if I still hadn't seen one to send her an email letting her know. Which I wrote her and said I received not an email in my inbox or junk still, it's been a couple of days and haven't heard from her. I'm starting to feel discouraged. Anyone else not receiving their welcome email?

almostyou

(0) Hearts

It took a while for me to receive my welcome email after I signed up. I had given up on it coming and then it arrived. However, there haven't been any available studies for me since I signed up, sadface.

notcreative

I haven't, but it has only been two weeks.  Someone said it can take up to a month.  I applied in the evening on 05-11-14, so I will call after 06-11-14 if I have not heard anything.  Hopefully, you hear back soon.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I am glad this thread popped up again.  It reminds me that it has been one month tomorrow, so I need to call.

ashleynne

I hope so too and for you as well!!!! I think us BT members would probably give the best feedback. We basically do it for a living on this forum for free so why not get some goodies out of it. lol :smileyhappy:

notcreative

I am good at working for free.  Getting paid for work is where I struggle a little.

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

Hi I can't seem to find the link to sign up, Could you link me? Also for anything else like this. I'm at home 100% Except when I am doing my chemo and Dr appointments so this would be a wonderful thing to pass my time. Thanks in advance!

lovemesomerain

(0) Hearts

aaaaawwww many hugs from me to you....you will get better hang in there....happy dance.jpg

Mariahk83

(0) Hearts

we're not allow to post outside links on beauty talk, but if you google L'Oreal Consumer Testing Panel, you should be able to find it.

pixiedust2

(0) Hearts

I've been signed up for over a year. I haven't been given one opportunity to test anything :smileysad: I literally check everday and fill out every survey they send. It's disheartening. 

Mariahk83

(0) Hearts

i think it's hit or miss - there are at times multiple surveys/day and if you get one too late, it's either full for your demographic or is removed from your dashboard! I've been signed up for a bit over a year now, I think I've done 3 or 4 home studies - and a few informational ones that give compensation. They had a really long informational one that was REALLY glitchy two weeks ago, they reported it last week for people that didn't get through it the first time. I think that went out to almost everyone.

Mariahk83

(0) Hearts

there's a prequal up now actually - I DQ'ed

rjamlt

I participate! I just finished a long ( so very long ) infomational study so I am waiting to see the comp for that one. :smileyhappy:

Mariahk83

that one was THE WORST!  The comp. for that one better be good, it took me 3 tries to get through, others, it took much longer!

rjamlt

After timing out 3 tries the first night- it finally let me finish the next morning. My fingers are crossed for a really good comp on that one! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • pixiedust2
    • eadelaide1
    • lovemesomerain
    • colorprodigy
    • ry22
    • kssweetheart