earpoker

Just saw the sun safety kit online

[ Edited ]

FINALLY!!!!!!  Looks like VIB Rouge for the moment....

http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P386667?skuId=1608371

missey1973

Re: Just saw the sun safety kit online

(0) Hearts

Is the kit online the same as the one at JCP. I know sometimes there is an item or two that is different.

earpoker

This version has a few more items than the one at JCP...

notcreative

[ Edited ]

Please save me one ladies.  I still have more to spend before making Rouge and the kit alone will not come close enough to getting me there.

MK89

Im like $11 away from Rouge lol...it's in stores near me though so I think I'll just try getting it there. I really like the variety, like it's not just sunscreen :smileyhappy:

emmy89

And I'm qualified but my status did not change yet. It will be changed manually because I live in Canada so I'll have to wait a couple of days! Going to the store is much easier, I might go to a physical Sephora for the first time Friday, to return a products so maybe I can get this set. But I'll take my boyfriend with me so he doesn't leave me alone with sales people, I cant say no to them, and I'm done spending so much for now! Lol

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Doesn't matter if you're Canadian or from the US, your account would take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to update for Rouge.

emmy89

[ Edited ]

@kbmatthews I know it takes a few days., it was the same for VIB  But since the system does not count automatically in canadian currency, If I just spent C$1000  and not more, they have to update it manually because it would be less than $1000 in american dollars since their prices are lower. did that makes sense? - The system only keeps the values spent in american dollars, so to make sure the mod helping me asked for Sephora to change my status manually, because by their count I would still be at US 700,00. I hit rouge last week,

I am not in hurry to change it, but had to ask for a mod for help because the system would not update by itself in my case because I live in Canada and there is the currency issue.

fatimamummy

It happend with me last yr.3 times they told me amount left to reach vibrouge and all three times when I contacted them after spending the amount, they told me another smaller amount still left,,,,3rd time I lost temper and it was then  they calculated my spent C$s and updaed my account manually and offered 500 BI pts as an apology and explained that system kept values spent in US dollars, that's why it all happend

emmy89

(0) Hearts

Oh that must have been annoying, but at least they gave you a bonus for the trouble you went through!:smileyhappy:

fatimamummy

Ordered online through ebates with 15% cashback :smileyhappy:

earpoker

Same here!!!!  Such an exciting deal:-). I've been waiting for this set, and the 15% cash back was the icing on the cake!  It totally makes the wait worth it...

lauriebos

(0) Hearts

I did the same :smileyhappy: 

kraezilyunique

(0) Hearts

Me too! :smileyvery-happy:

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

Ordered mine :smileyhappy:

marydiva

This comes with good timing - I was just looking at various sunscreens!

rastika

(0) Hearts

Good find! Thanks for posting

smoestoe

At least Sephora listened to Canadians (FOR ONCE) and let this ship to us. You get one point, Sephora, now just a 1000 more to make up for the VIBR and other Canadian issues.

properlylost

(0) Hearts

This was perfect timing, I was just going to see if they had it in store this afternoon and now I don't have to. :smileyhappy:

chelsd

(0) Hearts

EEee.  What's the best promo code right now?

properlylost

The PROTECT one is really good, it has the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream the same size as in the kit and that was by far my favorite sunscreen from last year's kit.

chelsd

(0) Hearts

Also, I need to rein myself in because I didn't even want this.  But now I'm like, really it's a $20 dollar donation, so that set really only costs $12.  :smileywink:  Oy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 50 replies
  • 55 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • smoestoe
    • properlylost
    • rastika
    • ivyxox