yaning

Just curious, Anyone placing an order using the SUSPENSE code?

25$+

Jengeravenger

Re: Just curious, Anyone placing an order using the SUSPENSE code?

I just ordered it today. I like getting the samples and trying different products, so I don't mind. I hope we get something special for Christmas being VIB Rouge, but if we don't I'm still a sephora lover. I find the benefits better than Ulta or beauty brands. I have not had any bad experiences in store or with online orders. I purchase from sephora probably 4-6 times a month. It's my favorite store. I guess I'm saying I do appreciate even the small samples that are free because they're free! Looking forward to more great things as a VIB Rouge. 

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

drrragon..won't let me reply to you. I didn't know that it varies. I was just a little curious as to why the minimum was upped. Well...maybe it will be a really good sample bag since the minimum was raised? Hope so...could use cheering up :smileyhappy: *fingers crossed* I will post here what is included when it arrives.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

It's $25 US, at least that worked for me, but one time I almost accidentally ordered from the Canadian page, and thank goodness I double checked my order and saw that all the prices had jumped! 

drrragon

(0) Hearts

hey wait, on the web page it says SUSPENSE should be a $25 minimum, so it's a little weird that you had to purchase $35 to use the code.  I know in the past some promo codes require $35 and some require $25, but I don't think it's normal for them to change the minimum from $25 to $35 for a single promo code.

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

I used the code when I placed an order for a Christmas gift. BUT the gift was $25 and it said minimum for promo code use was $35. I needed to get something else anyway that I was going to use another promo code for, so I went ahead and added it. Does anyone know if they changed the minimum purchase from $25 to $35 for promo codes? If they did...wtf? Was this the surprise? Or was it just for the 'SUSPENSE' code? Thoughts?

drrragon

It seems to vary between $25 and $35, so that's pretty normal.

misscg

(0) Hearts

What's the point in using a promo code for surprise foil samples? I get a surprise substitute in most of my orders -_- And its funny how the pic shows deluxe samples but they're "smart samples" according to fb. Wtf.....sigh.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Well, the perfume sample and that tip of the card that says philosophy on the bottom are samples, so I'm assuming at least 1-2 are small samples (especially since they just did Blitz). Too many chances, I'm waiting until the $20.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I should have learned my lesson with blitz. I ordered the one that had the Anastasia waterproof mascara top coat and guess what subed out? I really wanted to try it too :smileysad: I'm over the promo bags, i only ordered yesterday cuz the purity came back in stock So I used the suspense code just b/c

manniface

(0) Hearts

misscg, what did you get subbed for the top coat?

anb0906

Sephora confirmed on their Facebook page that this will be foil samples :smileysad:

misscg

(0) Hearts

Well **bleep** for all that I could have just ordered the fixit one. What a waste, o well now.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

I didn't. I don't do well with surprises, lol. And I think most of those samples will be packets anyways. o.O

ps. Does anyone still remember the old days when all online orders used to come in the black bags with red drawstring (free)? I like the fact they did that and it was one of the reasons why I started ordering from Sephora more often back then....

pastelflower

(0) Hearts

It was a nice gesture but I thought the bags got dirty too easily and wasteful because I never used them again. I had an entire STACK in my bathroom cabinet that I didn't know what to do with! I was relieved when they stopped sending them with every order.

AKRinNY

I had to. I'm a sucker for surprises. 

DandyLionFluff

BTW the Suspense code can only be used once.

mafan

I went for it. Not sure why, I wasn't thrilled with last years! But I really wanted the FAB $10 special (I was thinking last night to buy just the moisturizer for me sister and this gives me cleanser, too) so I was planning to order anyway. And I really like and use the little black bags to store all kind of little things. Sometimes they're more useful than makeup bags. 

yazmin

(0) Hearts

I placed an order using the code !! :smileyhappy: 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I placed an order! :smileyhappy: I needed the Lorac eyeliner marker anyway so I thought, eh, what the heck. Might as well. 

jojobe

Maybe I am missing something with this code being a 25 dollar minimum purchase because the fixit kit comes with 12 samples. Nowhere does it say they are deluxe samples so 5 vs 12 hmmmm maybe there is even a blitz bag floating around a warehouse. I am passing on this bag as I am in a NO BUY due to the big sale mishap and the recent flagging/ canceling orders Sephora seems to be doing lately. I am Rouge 3x over and honestly I cannot seem to make myself hit the checkout button. Perks are lame as well and I just cannot seem to get excited for Sephora promotions anymore. I will probably use my gift if we get it this year, but I am not holding my breath. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • jojobe
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan