princessleahg

Josie Maran & Fresh Gift Card Holders!

Seriously!?! I am still in shock at this amazing value! I found these gift card holders at my local SiJCP today, there are two different kinds. One is from Fresh and includes a mini original/clear lip treatment and the other is from Josie Maran and includes the 0.5 fl. oz. size argan oil……wait for it……..both of these are $5 each!!!!! I mean, golly, the argan oil bought on it's own is $14!

Be sure to go by your local Sephora & snap these up, I know I did!!

argan oil.JPG

JAIMEH2125

Re: Josie Maran & Fresh Gift Card Holders!

(0) Hearts

did u have to buy a gift card?

Jengeravenger

(0) Hearts

Nope! I just bought the gift card holder with the product in it. 

AKRinNY

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

When I went to my Sephora about a week ago, they didn't have any and had never heard of the fresh ones. They must have not gotten them yet. Not sure if ill be blue to get back, which is shame since I love the fresh sugar balm so much!

TeemaB

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Whoah all sephoras carry this argan oil for $5??? Where? And how can I find it? Do I just ask for the $5 argan oil or smthg when I check out.

Oh and does SiJCP stand for sephora inside JCPenny?

mafan

(0) Hearts

I've on the seen the argan oil at JCPenny, but then again, I didn't see either one when I was in the store last weekend.  I did pick up 5 of the Fresh ones.  The great part is you can get them to hold any gift card; you don't have to buy Sephora gift cards.

And if you do it Sephora gift cards, then you get the mirror to go with it.  Those gift cards have cute packaging that matches this year's theme, but the mirrors themselves are the basic black ones.  (Yes, I checked -- if it was cute I'd have gotten myself one!) And the mirror with the gift card is free (or was the last time I bought a gift card.)

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

These gift card holders would normally be at the checkout counter, if your store has them in stock. I have seen some of the mirror card holders by the front window displays, however. 

SiJCP does stand for the Sephoras inside JCPenney. 

TeemaB

(0) Hearts

Thats amazing! So these gift cards come with products like JM Argan oil and the Fresh product! HOLY MOLY! I just went to sephora today and didnt notice. I'll totally check it out next time! Thanks.

mafan

They're just gift card holders.  So you can buy as many as you want (I picked up 5 of the Fresh ones) without buying gift cards at all.  But they are a great deal.

JAIMEH2125

(0) Hearts

THEY SAID I HAD TO BUY A GIFT CARD… I SAID OKAY GIVE ME A $1 GIFT CARD lol 

Tulip09

Is the argon oil similar to tarte maricuja oil? 

princessleahg

Yes, in that they are both multipurpose moisturizing & all-around nourishing oils for the skin, hair & nails

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

Raaawrrrr!!! Lol, my local Sephora only had the Fresh ones (I already bought four) at the register. The SA I spoke to said that she hasn't seen the Josie Maran ones yet--hopefully they will get them in soon! I'm dying to try some!

Maybe I need to check a SiJCP store!

mychoi

(0) Hearts

wahh my sephora didn't have them! They only had the fresh ones

annekevdb

That is a great deal! Thank you for posting. 

marydiva

It's such a cute idea - I need the Fresh one! :smileyhappy: One for me and a few for giving gift cards to friends. :smileyhappy:

Zamiewithazee

(0) Hearts

The ones at my standalone Sephora come with a double sided compact mirror, similar to the one that VIBs originally received with their welcome kit. So there's another option! :smileywink:

princessleahg

(0) Hearts

Ya I saw those too - really cute how they match the whole holiday theme/art of the store.

Heatoyos1

Thanks for posting! I got the Fresh ones, but need to look for the argan oil one!

princessleahg

You bet, I couldn't pass up posting about this :smileyhappy: I know, I was so excited about the argan oil for $5!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • stephyd216
    • bisoubisou
    • mafan
    • princessleahg