princessleahg

Josie Maran & Fresh Gift Card Holders!

Seriously!?! I am still in shock at this amazing value! I found these gift card holders at my local SiJCP today, there are two different kinds. One is from Fresh and includes a mini original/clear lip treatment and the other is from Josie Maran and includes the 0.5 fl. oz. size argan oil……wait for it……..both of these are $5 each!!!!! I mean, golly, the argan oil bought on it's own is $14!

Be sure to go by your local Sephora & snap these up, I know I did!!

argan oil.JPG

Alygal90

Re: Josie Maran & Fresh Gift Card Holders!

I just picked up the last one at my SiJCP. Sad they didn't have anymore! Such a great deal.

Heatoyos1

I bought three of the JM argan oil gift card holders from SiJCP. 

However, the first time I tried the argan oil, it gave me an allergic reaction: I got super itchy and developed a rash on my neck. 

I had to return them, but wish they would have worked out because it was such a good deal. 

However, now I've tried Tarte maracuja oil and discovered that it works better for me, and I'm not allergic to it. I got the Tarte maracuja oil in the $10 sets from Black Friday. 

JAIMEH2125

(0) Hearts

this comes from a sephora employee ,unfortunately at our store we have to sell the card holders with the gift card only because there's a minimum of $10 u have to put on the gift card plus $5 for the card holder ...so we're not allowed to just sell the $5 card holder on it's own. 

bisoubisou

I went shopping at Sephora on Friday and these are still available in many stores in the NYC area. Most stores only have the Fresh holders, but I was able to find the Josie Maran ones at the JCPenney Sephora at Manhattan Mall.

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Hmm.. I see the fresh one available online but I don't see the josie argan one, if its in your purchase history can younpost a link?

princessleahg

(0) Hearts

It doesn't show up in my purchase history....or I'd post the link for ya

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

I think its because the Fresh are available at the regular Sephoras, and the Josie Maran are at SiJCP (Sephora in JC Penneys) so I haven't seen them online either. I think you have to go to these stores to purchase.

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Darn, I think I waited too long to go to the mall to look for these.

JAIMEH2125

(0) Hearts

do we have to buy a gift card with it?

mafan

(0) Hearts

I bought 5 Fresh ones a month ago and 3 Josie Maran ones last week and neither store made me buy a gift card. When they asked if I wanted to buy gift cards I just said I already had themloved wanted the great holders to put them in. I even have more than I need since I think some folks will like the Argan Oil better than the lip balm but they can choose and trade and I'll be happy to have whatever is left over. :smileyhappy:

JAIMEH2125

(0) Hearts

wow so this lady was trying to hustle me out… lol i bought $1 gift card… lol and got my 6 oil and $6 gift card

Jengeravenger

(0) Hearts

I bought this today as well! I was so surprised. I think my reaction got the lady behind me to buy it. I just used a 100 points not too long ago to get the light version, but I'm happy I saw this before they were gone. I didn't see the Sugar one though. 

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

I tried searching for the argan oil gift card online, but couldn't find it. It might be only in-stores for now. It could even be a Sephora JCPenney exclusive? Has anyone found it in a regular Sephora store yet?

iheartcosmetic

(0) Hearts

Can't find the Josie Maran one online. Any one else found it? Thank you!

anb0906

Does anyone have a link for the argan oil?

i have the one for Fresh to buy online if anyone needs it.

http://www.sephora.com/gift-card-holder-P384110?skuId=1567437

TeemaB

AWESOME! Thanks! I also searched the Josie Maran one in stores and online but no luck :smileysad:

misscg

Well I know what I'll be looking for on my next Sephora trip. Hopefully I can still find some on Thursday. My mall has both a free standing Sephora and SIJCP, I better find it somewhere! lol

stephyd216

When I first saw these on Black Friday- I thought there must have been some sort of "catch". I bought a couple and I still can't believe how great of a deal it is!!

princessleahg

(0) Hearts

I know, I had the same thoughts exactly!

Heatoyos1

Went inside my first JC Penney Sephora today and found five of the Josie Maran argan oil gift card holders by the register. (I had to pick some up--I've been wanting to try argan oil because most night creams are too rich for me and I have frizzy Polynesian hair.) They also had the Fresh gift card holders.

Then I checked the regular Sephora store, and they had the Fresh gift cards but not the argan oil ones. I am wondering if it's a JC Penney Sephora exclusive, or if the regular stores are just going to get them in later? It's getting closer and closer to Christmas.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • stephyd216
    • bisoubisou
    • mafan
    • princessleahg