wendyomgwar

It's Friday Friday :D

[ Edited ]

So you know what that means! Random questions lol.

1. What type of makeup don't you like?

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color?

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine?

4. With fall around the corner what are you most excited for?

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food?

6. Whats your horoscope? Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits?

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off?

Lol, towards the end I realized they weren't random but more makeup oriented, I'm such a fail.

prosopon

Re: It's Friday Friday :D

1. I can't stand frosty lipsticks!

2. Lately I have been buying a lot of light pastel pink nail polishes. I didn't realize until thinking about the answer to this question...

3. From moisturizer to finishing powder

Weekdays - 20 minutes

Weekends - 30 minutes

I am really not doing anything different, just taking my time on the weekends.  :smileyhappy:

4. Cooler weather!!!

5. Love Mexican food

6. I am an Aquarius. I don't know the personality traits. (Be right back.). I just looked it up, I agree with some and disagree with others.

7. Usually with socks on, except lately it has been so dang hot!

tashalicious

[ Edited ]

1.  i don't like glittery makeup

2.  yes because not every color works for my complexion , i love blue eye shadow, nude or red lips, 

3.  about 10 minutes

4.  the  latest clothing trends

5. Red Lobster

6. my horoscope is always too generalized, i prefer a reading from an actual psychic .

7. off

great questions!

FireSpinner

It's a wonderful Friday! (on vacation all next week! weee! lol)

1. I dont like cheap makeup that has poor colour payoff.

2. A deep pink, almost red.

3. Depends on the day and where im going.

4. Fall cuisine. Mmm pumpkin pie. Pumpkin anything, oh and apple cider too.

5. Seafood! Sushi! Chicken wings! Mmmmmm oh all food lol

6. Virgo, i'm not sure what my personality traits are supposed to be  lol.

7. No socks in bed lol thats weird.

Haha love make up :smileyhappy:

wingatprsct

1. Type of makeup I don't like.  I don't like black mascaras, black liners or glitter.  With my coloring, black is just too harsh and glitter is soooooo not cute on a near-50-year-old.

2. Gravitate toward certain shades.  Warm bronzes, nudes, reds and peaches for lips, same for cheeks, and browns, greens, and sometimes plums for eye shadows.

3. How long to complete daily makeup routine. 5-10 minutes tops!  I will spend more time for special occasions.

4. Most excited for Fall.  Cooler weather, fall leaves, football games, campfires, Halloween, pumpkins, and definitely Fall fashion!  My wallet takes a major hit in the fall!

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food.  I love seafood of any kind.  Legal Seafood and Joe's Crab Shack are two of my favorite places to eat.

6. Horoscope and do you agree with your horoscope personality traits.  I'm a Gemini and supposed to have a dual personality.  I don't think I do.

7. Sleep in socks.  Definitely NOT!!!  I dream weird dreams when I sleep in socks.  :smileywink:

poshified

1. What type of makeup don't you like? Concealer

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color?

Lipsticks: Nude pinks, baby pinks... I'm so predictable

Blush: Corally shades!

Eyeshadows: The neutrals. No surprises there :smileywink:

30 mins (give or take:smileyhappy:)

Wearing boots, sipping pumpkin spice lattes, raking leaves (my new autumn workout haha)

Sushi!

Leo... sometimes, they're too accurate.

On. Somehow, they're off by the next morning.

Corrina777

Powder.  I have never been able to achieve a natural look with it

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color?

I only half joke when I tell people that I own 10 subtle variations of the same shade of lipstick (think MAC Twig) 

Right now it's taking me 20-25 minutes, but I'm still getting used to using colors besides my Naked Basics palette

I'm excited to be back in choir- it's a lot of work, but it also provides the most entertaining stories imaginable

Hmm, I think it's a toss-up between Italian and Sushi.  I don't know if I can narrow it down to one restaurant.  I live a few miles away from the Culinary Institute of America, so almost every non-chain restaurant in the area is owned, managed, and/or staffed by Culinary Institute graduates

Sagittarius, with Libra rising sign.  The combo balances out and describes my personality with almost freakish accuracy

Off.  I have restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder.  Socks on when I'm under my blanket practically makes my skin crawl.  Even with meds I'm really weird about what I can sleep in

neko333

Cheek stains, love the idea but it never works for me.  If it doesn't move all my makeup around, it cakes, or even worse streaks. One time I went out wearing a pink one. After I met my boyfriend he asked me why I had purple on my cheeks. I have no idea why the color changed but it was my breaking point. 

Lipsticks I tend to go towards brownish colors and sometimes berry shades. Blush I'm attracted to peachy pinks and corals. Eye shadow I tend to primary have purples and browns.

15 minutes if I'm moving at a reasonably pace. Generally longer because I'm slow and hate to be rushed. 

Halloween

Fish

I'm a Leo and it fits me really well (plus it's a cat)

Off unless I'm wearing footie pajamas 

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I really don't like shadow sticks, for me they are really hard and messy to use.

For lipsticks, I have about 20 different products that all look exactly like Urban Decay Naked. I gravitate towards the rose colors. For blush, peachy coral is great. Light shimmer is preferrable. For eyeshadow, I pretty much only wear champagne color on the lid, a matte light brown in the crease, and a shimmering cream highlight.

15 minutes at most, but normally around 10 minutes.

Pumpkin seeds! My mom has the best recipe, she uses fresh sea salt and paprika!

I love colby jack cheese sticks. I know it sounds weird, but it's a legit obsession.

My horoscope is the Gemini. And it's DEAD ON!

For me it really depends. If I have socks on earlier, then I don't make a point to take them off. If I don't have them on already, I don't make a point to put them on. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Hmmm, I guess Liquid eyeliner. I never have really tried to use it though 

Lipsticks and Blush i always go for Coral colors. Eyeshadow, Brown, Nude shades

If i'm just going simple which is most days, 10 minutes. If i am going all out with blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, lipstick, and all the works it takes 30-45 minutes since i love taking my time

Probably most excited for Thanksgiving, Cause by then my Nephew should be here :smileyvery-happy:

Hmm, P.F. Changs is my favorite place! Except sundays, They don't serve what i like :smileysad:

I'm a cancer, and it pretty correct, but then again i could say that about any traits for any other horoscopes.

I don't think i could ever sleep with socks on, If i don't have to wear them, they don't touch my feet!

kelsey808

1. What type of makeup don't you like? I don't like foundations but only when I apply them myself, when I get my makeup professionally done I don't mind wearing it

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color? Nude lipsticks, peach colored blush, copper/gold/brown eyeshadows

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine? About 10 minutes if my skin is looking good, if I have a breakout it takes so much longer it's annoying

4. With fall around the corner what are you most excited for? Holiday drinks from Starbucks, wearing coats (I'm obsessed with buying coats.... I know I'm weird)

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food? I'm vegan so I'm pretty limited when it comes to restaurants (luckily Richmond is very vegan friendly!) but fruit is definitely my favorite food

6. Whats your horoscope? Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits? Pisces sun and Aries rising. I'm really into horoscopes (even though I don't base my life around it) and have done a lot of research and I think mine is spot on, especially for my rising sign

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off? I hate wearing socks so definitely not

prosopon

I love coats too! They can totally be part of the outfit and not an after thought!

kelsey808

(0) Hearts

Exactly! I'm glad someone agrees (:

kalex

Brightly colored eye shadow.  I've yet to see anyone wearing bright green or yellow shadow and think, "That looks nice."

Berry lipsticks, Taupe shadows, and Peach blushes.

10-15 minutes.

Oh my gosh, cool weather!  It's 94 and it literally just rained for 2 minutes - just long enough to make it really humid.

Chinese.  I worked in a Chinese restaurant all through high school.  Still can't use chopsticks worth a darn though.

Gemini - almost to a "T".

Off!  How anyone sleeps with socks on is beyond me.

mityren

(0) Hearts

We eat Chinese alot. I live in a small town and we have a Frisches. McDonald and the China Buffet place. I am rubbish with chop sticks but both my kids are experts. My son uses them at home for almost everything He's an interesting kid for sure

divagirl90

1. I don't like bronzers and foundations. They just never look good on me.

2. Blush: Peach. Shadow: Browns. Lip colors: Depends on where I'm going. Neutrals for school/work; plum or berry colors for play. 

3. Depends on where I'm going lol. On average 20-30 minutes.

4. Pumpkin cake and hot chocolate.

5. Pizza Pizza Pizza. 

6. Leo. Sometimes, but I don't get too involved in horoscopes.

7. Off, except when I have a cold.

LKuhle

[ Edited ]

1. Full coverage foundation. It's just too much for me. Especially if it's matte. It just doesn't look natural. And I like a little shimmer from time to time, but I'm not a fan of full on glitter.

2. For lipsticks and blushes, I love pink. Corally pink, especially, but it has to be wayyyy more pink than orange. For eye shadow, I'm very neutral. I can't remember the last time I used color for my eye makeup.

3. With a basic eye, about 20 minutes.

4. Fall clothing! Boots, sweaters, jackets! And all the pumpkin flavored foods and drinks :smileyhappy:

5. Italian. My favorite restaurant is a local place called Pasta's.

6. Sagittarius. I don't put much stock in horoscopes, especially because when I was younger I didn't have much in common with mine. However, I've noticed as I've gotten older, I'm falling a little more in line with the "typical" Sagittarius traits. But I still don't really follow it much, haha.

7. Off. I hate waking up with one half on, half off and the other one missing somewhere in my blankets, so I just leave them off haha.

mityren

[ Edited ]

1. Blush doesn't work for me. I have pinky undertones to very pale skin and I'm a red head so I end up looking ridiculous. I'm so envious of blush wearers. 

2. For eyes:smileytongue:urples to enhance my green eyes. Brown,copper,bronze,gold,greens for a more earthy look. For lip: berry or an iconic red.

3. About 30 minutes start to finish.

4. Apple cider and all things Apple really! Halloween, thanksgiving, the leaves changing, fall is my favorite season.

5. I am a pizza person. My favorite is cheese with slices of tomatoes. Yummy! Also a Filipino dish called Adobo. My mom would make this for us when we were little(one of her ex husband's was Filipino) so good.

6. Sagittarius. Yes, I love to travel, spontaneous, intellectual without common sense. Very blunt , I reveal too much too soon and put my for in my mouth quite a bit. And my mom always said I change boyfriends more than underwear which is still true at 35. Lol.  I am also a a humanitarian at heart and philosophical.

7. Nope. Feet have to be uncovered!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

YAY for Pizza!!:heart:

BeautyJunkie325

I try to find awesome pizza whenever I travel.  Best pizza I ever had - Star Pizza in Houston, worst - any pizza in St. Louis (they have this weird cracker crust - ewwww).

DTalksAll

Our old neighbors are originally from Canada & the wife was a big complainer (so glad they moved) especially about pizza in NJ. I've been to Canada a lot, and have friends who lived in her suburb... the only good pizza you can find is at  posh Italian restaurants and it's got to be gourmet thin crust. Otherwise Canada doesn't know jack about pizza. In out town, we have 3 really good pizza places, & 5 decent ones. She would go on & on about how they are all too greasy, too much cheese, not a thick enough crust, the slices are HUGE.... She even made her husband go behind the counter at one place & show the old Italian man who used to run a place in NYC how to make a "proper pie".  SMH... 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 65 replies
  • 106 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday