wendyomgwar

It's Friday Friday :D

[ Edited ]

So you know what that means! Random questions lol.

1. What type of makeup don't you like?

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color?

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine?

4. With fall around the corner what are you most excited for?

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food?

6. Whats your horoscope? Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits?

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off?

Lol, towards the end I realized they weren't random but more makeup oriented, I'm such a fail.

BeautyJunkie325

Re: It's Friday Friday :D

Canadian pizza is terrible!  The only good pizza I got was a brick oven Margarita pizza at a nicer restaurant.  We ordered pizza in at work & it was just icky - I think it's the toppings, the pepperoni is weird.  It is not at all a New York Style or even a Chicago Style.  Just the thought of it has me wincing. :smileytongue:

nebel

..... WHAT?  that is the weirdest thing!!!!!!!!!  There are SO MANY pizza places in NJ and granted, some of them aren't so great, but others are just amazing!  I know some other states don't do the pizza thing so well...

but pizza?  Here?  *baffled*

Kiki1517

• Liquid Eyeliner-it burns my eyes!
  • Glitter shadows-that much fallout is just not worth it
  • Pigments-too messy
  • White eyeshadow/liner worn alone
  • Eyeshadow Primer-not that I don't use it, but usually the first thing I skip in a hurry. It just hate the process of applying it.

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color?

• Eyes-Neutrals
  • Blush-Peachy-Pink
  • Lips-Light Pink or Sheer (Really loving YSL Sheer Candys)

20-30 minutes, but I'm almost always multi-tasking, two kids equals no alone time!

Boots, scarves, sweaters, being able to sleep with a blanket. Rest: summertime is kind of a whirlwhind.

Mexican.

Capricorn all the way!

midnightangel

1. Lipstick - bleh!

2. I'm partial to blacks, grays, purples, and a bit of white. Bonus if it has shimmer or sparkle to it.

3. Right now it takes 5 minutes because I hardly wear any. Under normal circumstances, it takes about an hour. Longer if I'm doing stage makeup.

4. There are only 2 seasons where I live & our cold season is 2 months away yet. Most excited for Halloween definitely! I always have major plans in October.

5. Italian, Mexican or sushi.

6. Capricorn, and no I don't believe in astrology.

7. On. I get sick otherwise.

@wendyomgwar: at least some of them were random. :smileywink:

Titian06

(0) Hearts

1.  What type of make-up don't you like?

I'd rather not answer.

2.  Do  you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade?  If so what color?

Yes.  Neutrals and purples for eyes and coral for blush.  I like to change up my lipstick.

3.  How long does it normally take for you to do your daily make-up routine?

40 minutes.

4.  With fall around the corner, what are you most excited for?

Football and hockey.

5.  Favorite restaurant or type of food?

I don't eat out.

6.  What's your horoscope?  Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits?

I don't read my horoscope.

7.  Do you sleep with socks on or off?

On.  I have Reynaud's Syndrome.

jellybean917

Blush. The packaging is always SO pretty, but I just can't use it with my red face.

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color?

Lipsticks - pink; shadows - purples

5 minutes. I just do something quick for work. I spend a lot more time if I'm going out or will be somewhere with my picture taken.

Leaves changing

I love pizza. Mexican is yummy too.

Virgo - totally me!

OFF! I hate sleeping with socks on, I get so confused about whether I'm hot or cold.

DTalksAll

1. Drugstore

2. Lips & blush- pinks, Eyes-neutrals, purples & blues

3. Daily changes. errands-5 minutes, meeting up with people-15, going out- 20/25, big events about 45 min. 

4. for the 100th time Leggings & Sweaters LOL :smileytongue:

5. Ukrainian, Fusion, Asian

6. Gemini & YES!

7. OFF! It's soooo not good for your body temp regulation while sleeping. 

melissabt

1. What type of makeup don't you like? Extreme cut creases. It just makes me want to take a brush and blend it out!

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color? Bronze and gold shadows and baby cool pink lipstick or light corals.

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine?10-20 mins

4. With fall around the corner what are you most excited for? Vampy lipstick and more eye liner

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food? Mexican/enchiladas

6. Whats your horoscope? Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits? I fall on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. Somewhat.

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off? Off usually

<3 Melissa
malday

Western BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers, stains, loose shadows/glitter.

Reds, berries, plums or rosy nudes for lips, peach blushes, neutral, taupe and brown eyeshadows!

30 minutes? I've never timed it haha.

The cooler weather!

Every type of food. Seriously. I gravitate slightly towards nothing haha.

Sagittarius and sometimes.

No socks! My feet get warm.

garnett

1. What type of makeup don't you like? GLITTER

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color? BERRY

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine? 15MIN

4. With fall around the corner what are you most excited for? DEEPER SHADES  SPICY FRAGRANCE

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food? INDIAN/JAPANESE

6. Whats your horoscope? Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits?  I DON'T BELIEVE IN/I DON'T LOOK AT

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off? OFF

lmi82

[ Edited ]

1. Overloaded makeup and GLITTER. I absolutely despise glitter because it just gets everywhere. I can't even stand it on greeting cards, never mind my face.

2. For lip products, I always go for red, orange, berry, and vampy colors. For eyes, I gravitate towards warm neutrals and earth tones.

3. It usually takes me 5-7 minutes. 10-15 minutes if I want to do something out of the ordinary. 

4. I absolutely love fall, so there's a lot that I'm excited for! I can't wait to start wearing my boots, drink apple cider, and welcome back the fall colors (makeup, fashion, and of course the foliage). 

5. Italian. I could live off of pasta, garlic bread, and bruschetta. Oh and the cheese. So yes, definitely Italian haha.

6. I'm a cancer and it's spot on.

7. Socks off. I'll sometimes try to sleep with them on (mainly during the winter), but they're off by the time I wake up or I'll just wake up with only one sock on.

mafan

1. What type of makeup don't you like? Black eyeliner.  It doesn't suit me, and some people wear far too much of it.  I'm not fond of the raccoon eye look.

2. Do you tend to gravitate toward a certain shade whether it be for lipsticks/ blush/ eye shadow,etc. If so what color? Yes, though I've been trying to expand.  For lips it's often a dusty rose (or maybe berry), neutral/purple for eyes, coral for blush

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine? It depends on the time I have and how much I'm wearing.  Probably 15 minutes on average, although somedays it's mascara and maybe a quick shadow and that's it. Something applied on my lips if I remember.

4. With fall around the corner what are you most excited for? The fact that I finally get a vacation!  Then my mother-in-law is coming to visit ((and probably brother and sister in law, too) so it will be busy.

5. Favorite restaurant or type of food? Indian

6. Whats your horoscope? Do you agree with your horoscope personality traits? Sagittarius and I have no idea.

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off? Off most of the time, but sometimes I'm so cold that I can't sleep until my feet are warm.  Then I wear fluffy warm house socks from Bath and Body works -- nothing like regular socks which I hate wearing in general.  They end up off later in the night.

FitFan

Happy Feel Good Friday!

1. I don't really have a 'don't like' it's more so what I don't know how to use or if it makes my skin oily.

2. Since I am a performer, I tend to look at a all shades. I look at more reds for lipstick in shows and then for everyday wear, I'll look at shades that give just a hint of color. Eye shadows are hard for me. I love the strong bold colors but I get to afraid to use them for everyday wear!

3. How long does it normally take for you to do your daily makeup routine? I don't wear makeup daily but if I am going out to an event, party, etc I'll work slowly and probably take about 30mins.

4.  hm, well I definitely miss summer already! I guess I look forward to having more tea!

5. Middle Eastern- falafel, cous cous, tabuleh, etc.. also Thai!

6. Libra- I agree through and through

7. If it's cold I definitely wear socks haha. But I have recently learned some ppl absolutely don't which is crazy to me and they think I'm crazy! ahah

beautylovingirl

1. Too much blush

2. Makeup too dark or not blended well

3.Over done Eyes

2.No

3.10 minutes

4. Wearing Boots

5.Pizza

6.Leo and Yes

7. I don't wear socks to bed

ChicDabbler

1. Brown lipstick and super skinny drawn in (or lack of) eyebrows.

2. Orange or pink for lipstick, pink for blush, jewel tone for eyeliner and pastel for eyeshadows.

3. My daily (lack of) make up routine is 5min cuz it's just moisturize, curl lashes, lip balm. When I do bother to put on a full face, it's ~20min.

4. Pumpkins! pretty leaf colors!

5. I like all food that taste good.

6. I'm a virgo, somewhat agree with it.

7. I used to sleep with socks on, but now I have to sleep in bare feet even in winter....

clarks18

1. Overly exaggerated eyebrows.  I'm not a fan of that super painted on, super carved out brow look.  I don't think it looks good on anyone.  I'm not a fan of white liner, on the bottom water line yes.  As your only liner...NO!  I'm also not a fan of glitter abuse.  Glitter is beautiful but in small amounts and generally not on your face.  I'm also not a fan of bronzer abuse.   Bronzer is not a finishing powder. 

2. Taupes, Grays, Purples, those are my favorite colors for eyeshadows and I have about 86767723473687 of these shadows floating around my collection.

3. I like to take my time so anywhere from 20-45 mins.  If I'm not doing anything I can drag it out for hours ha. 

4. Everything.  I am in love with Fall and Winter.  Bring on the cold, pumpkins, leaves, cinnamon, boots, crisp air, pretty fall colors, I love it all.

5. Mexican everything.  I could eat Mexican for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

6. Leo and I agree with somewhat. 

7. Oh off for sure.  Socks on while sleeping is my nightmare. 

mityren

[ Edited ]

I am dying at bronzer is not a finishing powder! Someone should tell Snooki!

Kiki1517

"Bronzer is not a finishing powder" best phrase I've seen yet lol!

makeupmaven

Same on the brows, I used to draw mine in, still letting them grow now and I've stopped "camouflaging". I like a more natural look now with spaces in between the brow hairs. To some this probably looks unfinished, but I like it better. With you on the white liner, a fleshy color blended well or a highlighting eye shadow color in the inner corners looks much better! And +1 for no bronzer applied all over the face...if you don't tan that way there is no way it will look natural.

solveig

I love taupes, grays and purple for eyes! Even though I don't have that many of them in my collection, yet :smileysad:

What, in your opinion, are the best (in terms of longevity) taupe eyeshadows, powder of cream?

clarks18

My favorite MAC shadows that are those colors are Satin Taupe, Cooperplate, Wedge, Fig.1, Shale.  I also love the Too Faced Matte Eye palette. There are some really pretty grays a really pretty violet color.  There are two really nice looking taupey/gray shadows that I am lusting after from Cargo.  I swatch them every time I'm in Ulta but haven't broke down and bought them just yet.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 65 replies
  • 106 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday