Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Anonymous Insider

If I participate in an "Earn x2 points event" does it help me with my status, or do I just earn double points for my Beauty Bank total?

If I participate in an "Earn x2 points event" does it help me with my status, or do I just earn double points for my Beauty Bank total? Meaning do the double points help me get closer to the next level or is that only dependent on the $ amount spent? 

Re: If I participate in an "Earn x2 points event" does it help me with my status, or do I just earn double points for my Beauty Ba

Hi @Anonymous,

As mentioned below it doesn't help you get closer to the next Beauty Insider status, it just helps multiply the points you get for the order or purchase you made. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Re: If I participate in an "Earn x2 points event" does it help me with my status, or do I just earn double points for my Beauty Ba

@Anonymous. The points (unfortantely) do not help you get to the next Beauty Insider tier.  Only spending the required amount per tier.  I have noticed that when you do returns, it deducts that amount from how much more you have to spend to get to the next tier but once you've reached that tier, you stay it regardless of the returns you do (for that calendar year).  Of course, i don't condone intentional abusing of the system like that, just mentioning that i noticed that was how it worked:)

Hope that helps:)

Hi @Anonymous - in my experience, the 2x points events just increase your beauty bank total - they don't count towards your status, since that is based on amount spent per year, not on points.  Hope that helps!  🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing