From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 115050 Members
  • 2731 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
Fragrance free haircare
|
Re: Fragrance free haircare
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Lilsoccer that must be difficult staying away from fragrances. TryNécessaire The Shampoo ...read more
@Lilsoccer that must be difficult staying away from fragrances. TryNécessaire The Shampoo
New Reply in Insiders
Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
|
Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yes they do!!  @itsfi ...read more
Yes they do!! 😍 @itsfi
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
Ambassador Curated
Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
|
Re: Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Quick & easy makeup is usually my go-to everyday look @danielledanielle, but this year, I've been wanting to both work through ite ...read more
Quick & easy makeup is usually my go-to everyday look @danielledanielle, but this year, I've been wanting to both work through items in my stash that have sadly been neglected and to put a little more effort into my makeup, so I've been trying to work in both a full face with a lot of product options as well as what's in my comfort zone - makeup that can be applied quickly and easily but still help me to look polished and put together. My allergies can start to kick in during the spring season so I generally like to keep my makeup on the more minimalist side and I've been using these beauties this weeked. 🐐 Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 15 Melrose 🌻 Kaja Face Bento Cream Bronzer, Powder Blush & Highlighter Sculpting Trio 02 Cloud Latte 🍀 MERIT Solo Shadow Cream-to-Powder Soft Matte Eyeshadow Vachetta 🖤 Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara Noir 💋 Sephora Collection Sheer Matte Lip Balm 06 Fuchsia - it seem this has been discontinued 😞 😘 Gucci Brume de Beauté Beauty Mist 2.7 oz / 80 mL Cross posted to Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
Same day delivery cancellation
|
Re: Same day delivery cancellation
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @kknipps call customer service or your local store ...read more
@kknipps call customer service or your local store
New Reply in Insiders
What Are Your Dream Products?
|
Re: What Are Your Dream Products?
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Ive never heard of those products before, I'll check them out! I would definitely get the Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parf ...read more
Ive never heard of those products before, I'll check them out! I would definitely get the Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL and the Farmacy Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask 4.1 oz/ 117g
New Reply in Insiders
Rewards
|
Re: Rewards
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: had no idea! Thanks! @SportyGirly125 ...read more
had no idea! Thanks! @SportyGirly125
New Post in Insiders
Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation SPF 15
Hello! I would like to write a review of the next new product in my makeup bag.It's just a game changer I used L'Oreal toner for ...read more
Hello! I would like to write a review of the next new product in my makeup bag.It's just a game changer 🔥I used L'Oreal toner for many years, but it started to dry out my skin(So I decided to experiment! And the line of these foundations from Dior captivated me with a huge palette of shades! In addition to shade, there is also a gradation based on undertones, so absolutely everyone can find a tone that suits them!I'm fair-skinned and it's incredibly difficult for me to find a shade for myself. All foundations just turn yellow on me.But look at these swatches and how perfectly the foundation suited me!   Isn't this perfection? 😍I took the shade 0N Neutral - fair skin with neutral tones.  What about quality?This foundation does not dry out my skin and does not make it look oily. It suited my combination skin perfectly.The coverage is very good, but without a mask effect.In addition, this foundation also has SPF 15, which is good news. Of the minuses - a little uneconomical dispenser and price)) Summary:This product is worth the money and is definitely one of my favorites! I will definitely buy more.Have you tried the foundations from this line? Share your experience!If you like my posts, please support me with a like ❤️And tell me, would you be interested in reading a comparison of popular mascaras?🤔
  • _DSC0634.jpg
  • kattention_0-1710437341935.png
New Post in Insiders
Rosacea/acne prone dry skin
I have rosacea, very sensitive and acne prone skin. I feel like I've tried everything that's budget friendly and I need to start s ...read more
I have rosacea, very sensitive and acne prone skin. I feel like I've tried everything that's budget friendly and I need to start spending money on better products but I don't know where to start. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on something that won't work. Any suggestions?!
New Post in Insiders
Sephora collection-vitamin mask
 Has anyone tried Sephora collection vitamin face mask-Matcha+Vitamin H before?
 Has anyone tried Sephora collection vitamin face mask-Matcha+Vitamin H before?
  • IMG_0104.jpeg
New Reply in Insiders
sponges vs brushes
|
Re: sponges vs brushes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @izziethauer @You have to post it on this thread for your vote to count Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 2: Brushes vs. Spon ...read more
@izziethauer @You have to post it on this thread for your vote to count Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 2: Brushes vs. Sponges
51,353 Posts