spoiledbrat

INTERNATIONAL RABBIT DAY

Since there are many animal lovers on the BT, today is International Rabbit Day - MSN video has rabbit pics you can click thru - they are so cute and they will make you smile - enjoy :smileyhappy:

neko333

Re: INTERNATIONAL RABBIT DAY

(0) Hearts

By far one of my favorite animated bunnies! I like his little rescue outfit. I feed the wild bunnies often whenever we have leftover salad or berries. 

swfupload_1609004117277407713.png

janinebt

Aw I had no idea there was an international rabbit day! I had a pet rabbit growing up she was a lot of fun.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
MermaidBarbie

You guys, I love rabbits so much! We've kept a lot of rabbits, and only one of them was actually my own pet. His name was Bugzy. The one with the black rimmed eyes died the day after I got her. :smileysad: The other ones, my dad decided to sell them because they were multiplying and he didn't want to raise rabbits anymore, and now I don't have my precious, furry little friends anymore.

Lady died. She was so precious. :smileysad:

Lady 1.jpg

Bugzy and Vito together.

Bugzy and Vito.jpg

Bugzy on my lap. I had ringworm for months because of him, so I couldn't keep him anymore. :smileysad: I miss him so much.

Photo2077.jpg

:heart:

sweet bunny.jpg

:heart: :heart:

Bugzy -framed.jpg

This is Thumper.

Thumper.jpeg

More babies.

baby bunnies.jpeg

CzaCee

this was the first animal that i wanted as a pet. i love them. they're so fluffy and they're so cute everytime they run around. :smileyhappy:

Carmen1986

I love animals including bunnies <3

violalea

Aw I like bunny.

JGSFLA

ty for making me smile! :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

A bunny with an appreciation for beauty

swfupload_6128869947461707363.gif

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

I remember the video this gif is from! It's pretty incredible. (look up "trudy and feivel - just the way you are" on youtube)

warriorwitch

AHHHHHHH THEY ARE TESTING BEAUTY PRODUCTS ON THAT POOR BUNNY!!! O_O

Kidding! XD Reminds me of when I was a kid and we had a pet rabbit. He was so cool, he would run in circles around us when we got home.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

kiss the bunny:smileyhappy:

lmi82

That is so cute!

Emeraldlight

I agree they are so cute! But if they are let out of the house they can cause havoc in the yard! My neighbor's little rabbit got out of her house and ran directly into my garden and munched up my plants.  I't was kinda hard getting angry at the little guy, cause he was so cute with his twitching nose.

prettyinpa

Didn't know that, I had an Angora rabbit when I was a kid, he was a great guy, so fluffy and friendly.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

pretty - if more people knew what amazing pets they are they, more people would probably have them - they have the best qualities of a cat and a dog in one - great pet to sneak into hotel room or "no pets" rental, not that i would do such a thing :smileywink:- me wuvs da wabbits...and the kitties...and the.....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • spoiledbrat
    • lmi82
    • janinebt
    • neko333
    • MermaidBarbie