lashreece

I think they should have a 1000 point BI level!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but I'm over 1000 points.   The 100 and 500 point levels just haven't appealed recently.  I'm a Sephora addict, so I accumulate points quickly. I wish they would have more levels of rewards.  

glossyguru

Re: I think they should have a 1000 point BI level!

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh, an 1000 point perk would be just what I need! I have well over 1000 points on my other account. But if they do make an 1000 point perk, it shouldn't be a group of crappy samples. If you're actually spending that much money at Sephora, you should be getting some full size products! Maybe just one full size and some deluxe samples would be nice!

honeylovin

(0) Hearts

Looks like your wishes came true! :smileyhappy:

mochako

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
So I heard that they do have a gift for those who have 1000 beauty insider points. You can trade in your points for a 20% discount.
annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i asked about it and its only in california and texas i think? 

BBBarb

(0) Hearts

Diana, I'd appreciate some help.  Where can I find a list of the VIB benefits?  The boards talk about a Christmas gift card, but I don't know where to find that information.  Thanks. 

keelybt

(0) Hearts
pianogirl88

(0) Hearts

I agree that Sephora should definately have a 1000 points reward.  I too love Sephora, but as yourself, the 500 point rewards haven't appealed to me.

Sephora - if you are listening - please have a higher level of rewards for people who have 1000 + points.

orbi

I was in the store today and while checking out the clerk asked me if I wanted the 500 pt bonus. I said no, because I'm always afraid I'll have "buyer's remorse" aka I'm afraid the next one will be better and I'll miss out. Anyway, she said to keep saving because Sephora is likely going to be coming out with 1000 pt perks. Hooray! Maybe they read these boards :smileyhappy:

denden798

wow im a beginner at sephora and dont feel that one needs to spend a thousand dollars at sephora! oh my gosh. but that seemms like a great idea! i mean vib seems very far away from me but i cant believe that all of you have that many points.

sephoramusthave

I agree. But what I really want from the 500pt perks we have right now is to be able to choose one free, full sized product of our choice because I dont like the sample kits they provide for us. Most of the 500 pt gifts seem to be about $35 in value or less so I would love it if I was able to pick a full size item of my choice, thats $35 or under.

smartmint

Even though I dont have near enough points, I know alot of people along with all of you, do have enough!

melissabt

Hello Lashreece and Everyone,

That is such a great idea!! I hope that we can offer a 1000 point perk or more perk levels in the future. I will be happy to pass along that great idea.:smileyvery-happy:

<3 Melissa
michelle1phan

I totally agree. I have 1296 points. None of the 100 pt or the 500 pt perk appeal to me either. They should give like a gift card or a full size product.
angelprincess

I love this idea too! I have had well over 2500 points for some time now...finally spent 1000 on the Fusion Beauty perk and the Phyto chemically treated hair perk (the latter just because those points were burning a hole in my virtual pocket and I DO like Phyto leave in conditioner). I still have 1500 points and would love to have a really nice 1000 point perk...or maybe at 1000 points you can get a gift card for a certain amount? That would be awesome!

mermadelove

I LOVE the gift card idea!

I think it would be great if they had the option once you were at or over 1000 points to get a full sized product of your choice ( obviously they could limit the dollar amount, ) or give you a nice, high value gift card. I mean a $100 gift card for a thousand points basically amounts to 10% off of what you've spent to get those points!!!! And it would only make you shop more!

mollygee

This is a wonderful idea! I will definitely buy all of my beauty supplies at sephora because of this points plan. Who doesn't love free samples? Being a vib rocks

nancypr

Totally agree!!!! Maybe the 100$ gift card is too much, but for 1,000 points is fair enought!!! Let's not forget that in Christmas there always is the gift card for beauty insiders of $15 and for VIBs $20 (or $25 I dont remember).....  Even a Full Size works for me!!!! I've been saving my points for a long time now......

vanityprincess

Last week I had 900 something points then I spent it on perks. I think your right and 1000 point perk packed with goodies would be great! Anyone who commits to sephora as much as we do deserve special gifts!

frenchprincesse

Oh I also agree with this and have thought about it before. It would be nice to have an offer, or to have a credit of some sort... I've been using points when ever I like something, but I'm still well over 1000 points. It goes up fast! I love Sephora!

jadorezrg

I'm absolutely there with all you girls! I also have a ridiculous amount of points. I usually passover the hundred point perks because they don't appeal to me. Plus, I haven't been wowed by the 500 point perk either. It'd be great to have a 1000 point perk. Possibly a full sized product from a choice of makeup brand, skincare or haircare. Or some sort of gift card that correlates to a small percentage of the amount you've spent at Sephora during that year. Actually, I also wish that the 500 point perk had perks to choose from : makeup, nailcare, skincare or haircare. Only having one option is too limiting.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • meeshelle
    • vanityprincess
    • nsingh
    • jadorezrg