lashreece

I think they should have a 1000 point BI level!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but I'm over 1000 points.   The 100 and 500 point levels just haven't appealed recently.  I'm a Sephora addict, so I accumulate points quickly. I wish they would have more levels of rewards.  

lionslamb

Re: I think they should have a 1000 point BI level!

I agree to both the 1000 beauty point reward and the VIB being over $350, I spend so much and some of the 100 pt or 500pt are just "ehh"

nsingh

I agree! Some of the latest 500 point perks just haven't really appealed to me lately and didn't really seem worth the $500 I've spent. It would be nice if they had a 1000 point perk that changed perhaps only twice a year and really showed the big spenders that their business is really valued. Something really special. I'd have enough to redeem a couple right now!

meeshelle

Yes. please!

katie1724

I do, too! I think I have 700 points, but the latest 500-point gift didn't appeal to me at all -- and I haven't taken a 100-point perk in a while. At least we can bank them! I do wish there were 1,000 point and higher perks, too -- maybe a full-sized product of some sort? :smileyhappy:

kirksgoodgirl

OMG!  I totally agree with you!  I have over 1400 points....

OMG!  I totally agree with you!  I have over 1400 points.  I double up on the 100 point perks, but they are so far and few between that turns me on.  I also think they should hike up the min you need to spend to be a VIB.  $350?  Who isn't a VIB?  I feel ike don't really get any "perks" although I spend tons more.  I didn't even get a VIB tote Thursday night because of that.  :smileysurprised:(  Waah!  LOL

commscholar

Re: OMG!  I totally agree with you!  I have over 1400 points....

What VIB tote for Thursday night?  I didn't here anything about that. I'm so frustrated with VIB because I don't get all of the e-mails, and never anything in the mail like others tell me I get.  There's supposed to be a special VIB board in the Beauty Talk section, but it doesn't show up for me so I can't access it to find out about the promos.  (Yes, when I log in to my Sephora account it lists me as an active VIB, and I am logged in when I click on Beauty Talk).  No matter how many times I contact them they don't fix it.  They've stopped replying to my e-mails.

dianabt

Re: OMG!  I totally agree with you!  I have over 1400 points....

(0) Hearts

Hi commscholar! I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having! I'll send you a private message with some more information to help. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • meeshelle
    • vanityprincess
    • nsingh