CaseyHubb

I made VIB but nothing amazing has happened... Has anything cool happened to anyone on VIB?

(0) Hearts

I'm sad because all I've received is my VIB member card. Has anything cool happened in VIB? I'm subscribed to emails; however, I never receive any.

Urbie

Re: I made VIB but nothing amazing has happened... Has anything cool happened to anyone on VIB?

(0) Hearts

A few times a year there are exclusive promo codes, but you usually have to spend $35 minimum (BI promo codes are usually on $25).  In December the past few years there has been a $20 off of $50 purchase, and there are sometimes VIB only sales.  In my opinion, it's a nice thing to have if you already do spend $350 on make up a year, but not worth spending extra to get.

shoppiturt

Re: I made VIB but nothing amazing has happened... Has anything cool happened to anyone on VIB?

(0) Hearts

The coolest thing I've gotten was the $15 of $50 in December~ I'm new though so still excited to see what comes.

happygen

(0) Hearts

Thanks CaseyHubb for asking the question :smileyhappy: I am a new VIB too and I was wondering if I was missing anything or if it was normal... Thanks for asking :smileyhappy:

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I think they have VIB only sample sets with 12 deluxe ones. I can't remember 100% if it is for only VIB though.

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

More info please?

gingerblack

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 11.49.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-19 at 11.49.47 PM.png

Looks like it wasn't exactly 12 samples. This is from my purchase history from nov 2012 and 2013. Both times there were 3 different bags to choose from. I just can't remember if anyone could get it or if it was just VIB. I'm sure tomorrow other girls will know. I love getting these though. I usually end up buying the majority of the products in them.

IAmLadyLiterary

The best thing about being VIB in my opinion is the VIB sale, it was the best part of last year for me :smileytongue:

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

I second that! That's my favorite part of being VIB too, the VIB sale! lol. :smileyvery-happy:

miabt

@CaseyHubb - We havent had any new VIB Promos lately, but please stay tuned to your emails for updates!

CaseyHubb

(0) Hearts

Okay thank you!!!

rachallen

(0) Hearts

I made it and got my 10% off card. I thought that was pretty cool, until I tried to use it this morning and it didn't work....

miabt

(0) Hearts

@rachallen -Oh no!  Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and one of our Beauty Advisors would be happy to assist you in placing your order and applying the promo :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

rachallen

(0) Hearts

Thanks. I will do that!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • miabt
    • gingerblack
    • Urbie