rogueyes

I just qualified for VIB and it's still saying I'm not.

I just qualified for VIB and the site was congratulating me on being a VIB member and I was moving to the forums to check out the VIB section and now it says I only have 487 points again (I had just made a purchase to 505 points) and that I'm still a beauty insider. Help?? Plus I added the VIB welcome package to the order I just made so am I still going to get it? I'm so confused.

swanbeauty

Re: I just qualified for VIB and it's still saying I'm not.

(0) Hearts

Yeah, sometimes it takes a day for the points to catch up.  I just qualified for Rouge and the website doesn't reflect it yet... The sale is until Monday, so ya'll should be updated by then!!  If Sunday night rolls around, then I would try to contact the VIB line or a moderator here.

deborahmorais

(0) Hearts

The same is happening to me!!!!!!!!!! I'm afraid I won't be able to enjoy the sale!!! I'm so mad!

nekoally

(0) Hearts

If you are worried about not making it in time, I can send you a friend code for the VIB sale

tigrelili

(0) Hearts

if youre still offering that I'd like to take advantage of your offer. I'm in the same boat and it tells me to unlock it and I got the welcome email yet not only does it redirect to canadian site , it tells me that  i need to log into my vib acccount to take advantage

rogueyes

(0) Hearts

Ok, sorry I don't mean to sound crabby about it I've just had a bad month so I guess I just didn't want this to go wrong. Thanks guys. =)

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Rougueyes  You should see your status change within a few days of your order shipping.

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

I usually have to wait a day or two for my VIB status to be synchronized between the various sections of the website and my card.

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Sephora can have glitches sometimes. Try checking back in a couple hours or day. Sephora has done that to me once. Also, when i became VIB this year, it took them 1-2 days to update my account to VIB

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • connieconcon
    • sephoralovex
    • swanbeauty
    • nekoally
    • deborahmorais