mberteig

I just made Rouge!

Hi everyone,

I made Rouge with the order I placed yesterday, woo hoo!  It's hard to imagine, or admit to myself, that I spent that much this year...I added the welcome kit to my order and am looking forward to receiving it.

My status has not been updated yet, does anyone know if it takes a few days, or ???  Thanks!

glossyguru

Re: I just made Rouge!

(0) Hearts

That's awesome! I remember when I made rouge... it's such an amazing accomplished yet disappointing feeling, but the whole thing is super spectacular!

mberteig

Update - I went to my local Sephora store today to pick up my membership kit and card.  Everyone there was so nice to me, I just love that store!  They made me feel special and I can't stop looking at that shiny red card!!  They also gave me the new tote bag, which is really nice!  <happy dance!>

axya

(0) Hearts

wait, so were you able to get the welcome kit twice? once online and once in-stores?

mberteig

(0) Hearts

I got the kit online with my order, but the card was not included.  Apparently, the cards are only available in stores.  So, I went to my local store to get the card, and they gave me another kit (that had the card inside).  Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work??

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Congrats!!!!!

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Yay congratulations!!!!!!

melde

(0) Hearts

Congratulations! :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Yay! Congrats!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Congrats and welcome!! :smileyhappy:

Penaloza1

(0) Hearts

Yay.I just made Rouge this week too.I'm looking forward to free shipping.

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Welcome to Rouge!! :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi mberteig Congratulations!  You should see your status update within a couple days of your order shipping :smileyhappy:

lecia1167

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Congratulations, fellow Rouge! It does take a few days. Mine didn't up date for a few days actually. If it's longer than that, I would call customer service or email one of the moderators on the forum.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • mberteig
    • axya
    • crayzeeRN
    • violalea
    • melde