From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

I for got to add free sample while i ordered my $59 stuff yesterday . Badly need free samples.How can i get it ?

I for got to add free sample while i ordered my $59 stuff yesterday . Badly need free samples.How can i get it ?

Re: I for got to add free sample while i ordered my $59 stuff yesterday . Badly need free samples.How can i get it ?

thanks for inputs. I called up customer care and they added 75 points  for the free sample which now i can redeem at store even without purchasing any item. 

glad with the response from Sephora team.

Thanks

Re: I for got to add free sample while i ordered my $59 stuff yesterday . Badly need free samples.How can i get it ?

Hi @Varsha3105,

I placed an order the other day and forgot to add my promo code. I called Sephora and they canceled the order for me so I could re-order and include the code. Super easy, and they were very nice about it! Good luck, I'm sure they'll be able to help you out as well!

Hi, Varsha3105!

I would recommend reaching out to Customer Service to see the status of your order and if a rep can add samples. If the order is already in fulfillment or has been fulfilled/on its way to shipping, it's very likely they won't be able to add samples with the items you ordered. To see what else may be done a rep would be able to advise you further. 

Try calling so you can get a live response versus emailing.

http://www.sephora.com/customer-service

Thanks for your help.I called up customer care and they added 75 points for free sample to my account which i can redeem in store without any purchase.

Glad with sephora team response.

Thanks 🙂 

Hey @lylysa! Thanks for jumping in here! Just wanted to let you, and others know, we are never able to make modifications to an order once it has been placed. If an order is placed without samples, we regretfully have no way of adding them to the order. If we are contacted immediately after the order is placed, we have a very small window of time in which we can cancel the order and then you can replace the order on your end with the samples. Just FYI 🙂 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Gotcha! Thanks for sharing more info in detail, ZannaBT! I figured there would be a slim chance of being able to adjust an order, but I do know it all has to deal with time frames and was curious if there was a window of time where changes could be made prior to fulfillment. Now that I know I can offer up this insight to others who may be inquiring! 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing