cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|
Anonymous Insider

I cant spend my sephora points

Can't use the points on anything because it won't ship to my location. However I can buy the products without the points and then it will be able to ship to my location. Plus I got offered a birthday present, but none of the options ship to me as well. I'm tired to spending my money here and collecting points when there is nothing in for me getting the points when I can't even redeem them...

These should be a way to offer the same services and advantages to EU costumers... 

Re: I cant spend my sephora points

Hi @Anonymous,

Just to clarify things for you, our Beauty Insider program is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada, which is stated in the Terms and Conditions. I understand how frustrating this may be, but please be assured that I'll forward your feedback to the appropriate department for further review. For more information on the terms and Conditions of our Beauty Insider program, please refer to this link: 

http://www.sephora.com/terms-conditions-beauty-insider

Cheers!
Nikko
Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the reply. I get this, but it's still kind of frustrating to see the points on my account and not being able to use them. 
I can sometimes get some of the free samples so I was hoping this would've been changed somewhere along the way. I've been a regular costumer since Sephora was still in The Netherlands and you're the only one's that carry my favorite products (that even ship to my place). 

I just hope one they you'll be planning on settling in EU again... 

If you have a lot of points then you could find someone in US that is nice enough to accept a package for you so you can redeem all your points, and then forward it to you in EU?

That is an issue that people have been complaining about for years. The point perks can only be used by US customers right now. Not sure if they plan to change it in the future. I understand it's frustrating, but I wouldn't shop here if your primary reason for shopping is to earn perks. Most retailers don't provide perks and I see this program just as it is named...

a perk. And those perks can be taken away from everyone at any given time, as was evidenced when Memebox discontinued their entire perk program and thousands of customers lost the points/status they worked to achieve. Shop for the products, not the bonus points. 😊

Anonymous Insider

Well it's not the main reason, since I was a shopper at Sephora when it was still in my country. Right now it is still the only way to get the products I use everyday. 
But shipping is very expensive, so since I naturally save up points it's kind of a let down. I get it is just an extra, but when I get emails when I'm registered as an EU costumer to come pick up my birthday gift it's kind of disappointing. Since I am able to ship some of the samples with my orders I thought this wouldn't be a problem either. 

It does seem a little ridiculous, if you can order they should be able to put a perk in the box with that order. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing