Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

I'M CONFUSED????

I am currently a VIB ROUGE and I just saw that I have to spend at least $1,000 to maintain my VIB ROUGE? I dont get it, what if i dont spend $1,000 by December, 2017?

Re: I'M CONFUSED????

If you don't re-qualify every year then your status drops down to that of either BI or VIB whichever you did qualify for. 

You need to spend $1000 in a calendar year to achieve Rouge status. For example, if you spent $1000+ in 2016, then you will be Rouge from whenever you hit $1000 in 2016, and then for all of 2017. If you do not, you lose your Rouge status at the end of the year and drop back to either BI or VIB depending on how much you spend. Keep in mind this has nothing to do with your points. 

Not sure why your response didn't pop up. It didn't take me 3 minutes to write that out ๐Ÿ˜†

No matter!  I was typing on my iPhone and it takes forever with all the stupid autocorrects. The more explanations the better. How you doing spry?  Good to see you again!

Hanging in there @jozkid! You? 

Autocorrect is more of a hindrance than a help I find. It's really not built for those with a firm understanding of the English language but who may make typos from time to time--and nevermind the ducks. 

Hanging in as well @Sprytely.

Ever since I got a new iPhone, I have been having serious issues with autocorrect. I find it highly annoying as I really am a pretty good speller. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@jozkid @Sprytely Good to see both of you lovely ladies ๐Ÿ™‚ My most recent and funny auto correct was when I wrote mail box and it went as male box. Of course I noticed it when msg was already sent ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Omg @fatimamummy that's a good one!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing