kasey56

How to combine two beauty insider accounts?

I have two beauty insider accounts one online with an email and I have another with an insider card. Is there a way i can combine/ link them together?

miabt

Re: How to combine two beauty insider accounts?

(0) Hearts

@kissXmakeup - 

While one account is set as primary & the spend total is not automatically updated, we are happy to manually upgrade your account once the combined spend total of the two accounts has reached $350.  If you believe your account should now be upgraded, please send me a message and I would be happy to take care of that for you now :smileyhappy:  Sorry for the confusion!

xo, Mia

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

Thanks miabt, the customer service rep I spoke to yesterday eventually told me this, after being so rude and disrespectful and talking over me when asked what the issue was. I had the most horrible experience ever! I wish I would have gotten their names.. :smileysad:

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

This was the most frustrating thing I have ever done! Good luck. They are able to link them, and your points will be added up but in terms of qualifying for VIB, they can only have one of the two accounts count towards it. Silly, right? I had an in store account with 39 dollars and then my online had 163. When they linked them, my primary account was set as the 38 so it said I needed to spend $311 to qualify for VIB. RIDICULOUS! 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi kasey56 I will send you a message to help you and link your accounts. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • miabt
    • kissXmakeup
    • kasey56