Mkoyanagi

How long to correct canadian orders online that are getting points for USD prices

(0) Hearts
I noticed that i was onky getting points for the USD valueof my purchases when purchased online in CAD. I've read in here that all you have to do is call in and it will be corrected. When i called the rep wasn't sure why that happened and that she would look into it but itmay take a while. Looking here it seems like people have got it corrected right away. I need this done as i am potentially going to miss out on the VIB sale!! Almost seems worth my while to buy my products elsewhere if there are zero perks! :smileysad:
keelybt

Re: How long to correct canadian orders online that are getting points for USD prices

(0) Hearts

Hi Mkoyanagi, VIB status is based on how much you spend not your points so that won't be affected.  I will send you a message to help with your points.

Aestraea

Re: How long to correct canadian orders online that are getting points for USD prices

(0) Hearts

keelybt, are Canadian orders online supposed to get points equivalent to the Canadian prices, or the US prices?  I'm always given points based on the (lower) US prices when I shop online, and the Canadian prices in-store.  I get mixed answers to this question whenever I email Sephora. 

myxducky

(0) Hearts

Canadian's are supposed to get points according to the Canadian prices before GST. Whenever Canadian's do purchases online, we already get points based on the prices in USD. I always make a note of what my points were before my purchase because I find its easier to tell them how much you had before, what you just purchased, and what it should be. The first time I didn't realize this, and it took a month and a half for them to adjust my points. When I knew what my points were, and how many points I should have got after my purchase, they fixed it within the day.

I also find if you are going to email sephora, give them all the info they could possibly need, because you never get the same person twice...at least, I haven't.

Aestraea

(0) Hearts

I used to track points differences, but some of the reps refuse to do points adjustments.  It took at least 5 emails during the double points events to get anybody to help me and I'm wondering if I should give up writing emails or calling in.  They're charging me the wrong HST amounts too, so each order requires an extra phone call.  It's frustrating and I wish there was some official answer as to what points we're entitled to. 

myxducky

(0) Hearts

I've only emailed them before because it;s not really convenient for me to phone them while at work... and i always seem to have to email a couple times before I get a non-generic answer. Luckily, I'm in AB so it's only gst, so there's no confusion with that for me. But it is frustrating to get different answers from different reps all the time.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • Aestraea
    • myxducky
    • Mkoyanagi