numma6

How do I Connect my In store vib beauty insider account with my online account?

(0) Hearts

I have two VIB beauty insider accounts, one is my online account and the other my in store account. I am pretty sure they are under the same email so I don't know why they aren't together. The only thing is I don't want to lose my points, I have over 500 on my in store account and about 200 online. Is there a way to connect the and not lose the points? Thanks!

Tiff06

Re: How do I Connect my In store vib beauty insider account with my online account?

(0) Hearts

Im having the same problem, could I get help please?

melissabt

Re: How do I Connect my In store vib beauty insider account with my online account?

(0) Hearts

@Tiff06- I'll send you a message right now or you can contact us directly at 1-877-Sephora for immediate assistance in linking your accounts.

<3 Melissa
katherinew04

(0) Hearts

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I've made multiple purchases over the past year in the store and none of the points have been added to my account. When I called customer service and gave them my card number, they said that the card number wasn't even registered and there was no way for me to get the points for my purchases in store. I've spent over $300 in the past year. Please don't tell me that all those points are completely lost.

CindyS3

(0) Hearts

Would you please check for me too? I have the same issue here. 

Sephoraregular1

(0) Hearts

Hi can you do the same for me. I am a VIB rouge in store and only VIB online. How do I connect these two without losing my VIB rouge status.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi numma6,

I can take a look at your accounts for you :smileyhappy:  I will send you a message for more info!

xo, Mia

Sephoraregular1

(0) Hearts

Hi can you do the same for m. I am a VIB rouge in store and VIB online. How do i combine both and not lose the VIB rouge status.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I'll send you a message about this now :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • miabt
    • Sephoraregular1