gem5136

Hourglass blushes are live!!!

Hourglass blushes are on sale now as a VIB/Rouge exclusive. So hard for me to just order one, I'm trying to be good and wait until chic week to order the others :smileyhappy: 

sp2001

Re: Hourglass blushes are live!!!

Dear Hourglass: If you could come out with an hourglass blush palette I promise not to try to wait for a discount or complain about how you get less product for a higher price and scoop it up right away. Thank you.

katie1724

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to add another swatch of Ethereal Glow! :smileyhappy: This is very light, but still visible on my cheeks. I think Illamasqua Katie is more pigmented than this is -- and I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, or if the other shades are similar, but it also kicks up a ton of dust when I use a brush. It's very pretty, though! 

No flash, *heavy* swatch, artificial light + daylight:

photo 1.JPG

No flash, light swatch, " ":

photo-4.JPG

dziggi

(0) Hearts

Ohhh I really want to try these now! They look so lovely.

emmamaybe

(0) Hearts

*sigh* still waiting for mine.  I live in Australia so I shipped them to my friend and they ship it to me.  But they were in Canada for work so here I am patiently waiting... Hah ha still worth it!

jellybean917

I was just trying to do a look with my new YSL Pivoine Crush Palette, and used Diffused Heat as my blush. You can't see my shadow work very well, but I thought this was a decent picture of the blush on me. I really like it. It blends nicely and only required one passing to get proper pigment.

upload_6951304896215948720.jpg

violalea

wow so so pretty !!!

juicytulip

I wasn't overly excited about this one but it looks PERFECT on you--a very natural flush. Well now I NEED it and it's out of stock. Sheesh...thanks. :smileywink:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much, juicytulip! I was definitely surprised by this one. I hope you can get your hands on it soon :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Ok so I don't have any comparisons but I can show you what Radiant Magenta looks like on a fair face. The midday lighting washes it out a bit, but this level of color saturation only took one swirl of a brush.Radiant Magenta 1

photo 4.JPG

Hope this helps anyone who is interested in Radiant Magenta!

michmo

This looks gorgeous on you.  As soon as I saw it I wanted it myself too, unfortunately now they're all sold out.  

I have the Dim Infusion and like it so much that I also want a more pink color.  This Magenta looks beautiful.  

LariTheLoud

Thank you so much! I've been eyeing Dim Infusion, as well. It looks like a unique color that I don't have in my collection at all.

nikki

Well, this just seals the fact that I have to have all the blushes. Look gorgeous on you, thanks!

LariTheLoud

They're all so tempting from all the swatches and photos I've seen. Mood Exposure or Dim Infusion are next on my list. Thank you!

btmod2

Wow, the magenta is gorgeous on you! It looks beautiful with your eye color! :smileyhappy:

katie1724

This is really pretty on you -- thanks for sharing! :smileyhappy:

linda711

Wow, that is perfect on you! 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I love it so much :-)

sulfate

[ Edited ]

I thought I'd also share some swatches because I've been finding them so helpful. The top is Mood Exposure, the 2nd is Armani #10, the 3rd is the new blush in the Tarte Matte palette, 4th is Radiant Magenta, 5th is Dim Infusion. Mood is warmer than I was hoping for although it's a pretty shade. I like Dim, but it's a little too yellow on me.  Most of my container is the powder and not the blush color.  Radiant Magenta is by far my favorite. I'm fair with cool undertones. For reference, I use HG Ethereal powder (Dim is too dark for me). I was concerned Radiant Magenta would be too dark, but it goes on very softly and just gives my cheeks a healthy pop of color. The only thing I don't like is that the pigment is mostly on one side of the container.  I hope that helps!!!!

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 9.36.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-31 at 9.36.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-31 at 9.36.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-31 at 9.36.56 AM.png

MK89

Oh, so pretty! Temptalia suggested Radiant Magenta as the best option for darker skin, would you agree? 

sulfate

[ Edited ]

I'm certainly no blush expert and haven't seen Luminous or Diffused, but out of my three, I would think Magenta or Mood might be really nice depending on what you are going for.  On my skin, Mood seems just as dark and possibly more pigmented, but it's a warmer and more tanned look vs Magenta which gives a brighter pop of color. If Mood were slightly cooler, I would actually prefer it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 299 replies
  • 425 hearts
  • 99 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • lb1414
    • mberteig