Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Hi beauties!

I was wondering if anyone knows when the next VIB sale is? I know last year they did one sometime in March, so I was wondering if they we're doing the sake again and when? I have been saving up to be able to get some products as well as saving my gift cards from christmas to be able to use when getting items on my own wish lists. I am hoping the sale is soon! Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Re: Hi beauties!

sephora.JPGThe event will be on or after April 10, 2017 this year, When I was on the Sephora website today I saw a message to step up my status before April 10 to receive the VIB discount of 15% (I'm only BI status currently).

Is the VIB sale only in store or online as well?

Its in store and online! 🙂

Last year it was April 7th and April 13th for VIB Rouge, April 8th and April 13th for VIB and April 9th and April 12th for BI. I'm hoping it's similar this year, as I need a refill on my Dr. Brant's Pores No More 🙂

I'm in a similar boat but I was wondering if you're only at BI status, do you get any special sale as well or is it only for VIB/Rouge? Thank you in advance!

@Jijae BI members get 10% off purchases 🙂

Hi @ChloePetersen,

Regretfully, we're not allowed to give out that information so please stay tuned for further updates. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

The sale is usually between the second and third week of April. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing