cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Happy Spring!

Hi Beauty Lovers,

Happy Spring! With a change of season comes NEW makeup looks (our fave part)! What is your easy go-to spring makeup this year?

We are loving soft cheeks, a bold brow, shiny lips & a bright pop of shadow! Plus with our products you can get ready in 5 minutes..flat! They are that easy to use.

The beautiful Nkenge is wearing:

Shadow Crayon in Aspen Pine:

http://www.sephora.com/color-smudge-shadow-crayon-P416378?keyword=TR%C3%A8STIQUE%20Color%20%26%20Smu...

Lip Crayon BB Balm in Florence Fig & Rose:

http://www.sephora.com/matte-color-shiny-balm-lip-crayon-P416380?keyword=TR%C3%A8STIQUE%20Matte%20Co...

Brow Pencil in Espresso:

http://www.sephora.com/define-sculpt-set-brow-pencil-P416373?skuId=1901396&icid2=trestique_lp_fromth...

So leave more time in your day for smelling those newly bloomed flowers!

xx,

trèTeam

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 6.39.35 PM.png

Re: Happy Spring!

I just heard of this stick! What somewhat neutral-ish shade would you suggest for someone with brown eyes?

I am wearing the alpine green color today and on me the color looks like a green/grey color. I have oily eyelids and unfortunately did not prime my eyes today so the shadow melted. I will try it again using eye primer to see if it helps.

Hi @Loretta55!

Thanks for sharing! We recommend not using a primer but perhaps try a different shade. Our shadow does have a 12 hour wear claim- so it should stay put! I am so sorry it is not working for you 😞 Keep us updated if the new shade works for you!

xo

Wow!  That shadow stick looks amazing!  I have received a few small shadow sticks in different subscription boxes and I really like the formula! ❤️

Hi @Tamara76

Thank you!! Our Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon in Aspen Pine is one of our faves! 🙂 

So glad you agree! 

xoxo

That eyeshadow stick is on my Loves list.  Now that I actually see it, it's definitely much closer to the top of my buying list!

@Titian06 that makes us so happy!!

I hope you try it soon & when you do let us know what you think!

xo

The Aspen Pine shade on the model is stunning! I love crayon eyeshadows, so easy to use. 🙂

Thank you!! They really are the best - especially when you are touching up on-the-go or in a hurry!

Happy trying!

xox

I've been loving natyral dewy skin with a statement color either on my lips or eyes.   That shadow stick looks like something that needs me.  

I agree...it does need you!! 🙂

I hope you get to try it soon!

xoxo

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 6.39.35 PM.png
testing