qmgirl

Happy Birthday to MYSELF! :)

Well it was yesterday not today. lol :smileyhappy: But I had to share my gifts to myself from sephora. Finally bought Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Nylon. While it is super birght I still love the color. I added some lipgloss and it was perfect. Also bought a mini flat iron with a cool pink leopard print with matching case and the new escada perfume cherry in the air- which I love! Sweet but really nice. Last but not least my mom bought me Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Jefree. Very nice color coral color! Love my bday goodies from Sephora! Oh and of course i received my birthday gift from sephora- decided to get the fresh sugar lip duo because i already have the benefit they're real mascara and dont really care for it. So YAY new goodies! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: Happy Birthday to MYSELF! :)

OOOh Sorry I'm late. Happy belated Birthday hope you had a great day!!!:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

qmgirl

Thank you! My day was good. Too bad I had to work but my weekend was great! Celebrated all weekend! :smileywink:

beautylovingirl

BDay's are great. Nothing wrong with celebrating all weekend. I'm glad you had a great day!!!

ivowren

Happy Belated  Birthday. Not much better that new Makeup Goodies for pressents. Don't you just LOVE the lip tar?

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

I do love lip tar! I'm finding that I also love Kat Von D Liquid lipstick. Just got in in Jefree and i love it. :smileyhappy:

RoseDymphna

That's awesome! I have to wait until September for my birthday gift. :smileywink:

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

Buy yourself an almost spring gift! lol or a just because im awesome gift! lol the list goes on. :smileyvery-happy:

makeupobesessed

Happy belated bday!  Mine was on the 18 th so were both feb babies!  Best month ever!

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!! February rocks! lol Happy bealted Birthday to youuuuuuuu! :smileyvery-happy:

bananachoox3

Happy Birthday qmgirl! From your haul, seems like you had a great day! With Sephora of course. I also brought the Cherries in the Air yesterday at sephora along with Coach Poppy.

qmgirl

Thank you! It was great! I really like Coach Poppy as well. Debating on my next scent. Think Im between Especially Escada and Marc Jacobs Dot.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@qmgirl- I love DOT and the bottle is sooooo cute. DOT is one of those fragrances you could wear everyday and not get tired of it.:smileyhappy:Hope this helps!

bananachoox3

I was debating between Coach Poppy and Marc Jacob Dot! The Dot has a really strong scent at first but once it settles, its amazing! I love Escada, I never had a dislike from them.

ChicDabbler

*queue singing*

Haaaappy birrrrthday to youuuuuuuu

Haaaappy birrrrthday TO youuuuuuu

Haaaappy BIRthday to youUUUUuuu

HAAAAppy birrrrthday tooooo youuuuuuuu

I will dedicate my monthly Sephora-trip today to you, and use the Origins No Puffery eye mask on your behalf. =P

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

LOL Thanks beautytester! :smileyhappy: I'd like to know how you like the eye mask when you try it. :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

BT report: Origins No Puffery Eye Mask Edition!

It's a thick gel that's super calming and does not irritate even when on the lashline (I just closed my eyes then applied in a circular motion over the whole area), probably because the first 3 ingredients are water, rose water and chamomile water.

It sinks in pretty fast and absorbs well, leaving a thin sticky layer on top that you should prob rinse off rather than "tissue off". It leaves the eye area smooth and hydrated. I then put it in the fridge at night to use on my morning puffy eyes. It did reduce the puffiness, not significantly, but noticeably. However, I'm not sure how long the effect lasts, but most hydration masks are only effective for 6-12hrs anyways.

lylysa

[ Edited ]

Happy belated birthday, Qmgirl! :smileyvery-happy:

With all those goodies you sure know how to spoil yourself!

qmgirl

Thank you! I def know how to spoil myself. Of course the little shopping spree didnt end with Sephora! :smileywink: lol

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Niiiiice! What else did you splurge on?

qmgirl

lets see.... lol A variety of brightly colored jeans, a few peplum tops, a couple of lace tops and a beauty day- hair, nails, eyebrows.... lol btw I LOVE gel manicures. My nails look wet and shiny every single day! Looked into buying the items i'd need to do it myself but it comes out to a lot of money. Id much rather pay someone else to do it! lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • ivowren
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautylovingirl
    • MoreGun89