alovesthe411

Good contouring bronzer??

(0) Hearts

I've always wanted to get a contoured face but all the bronzers I have seen have either been to orange or too shimmery. I have a medium skin tone and brown hair, brown eyes. Any suggestions on good products?

lylysa

Re: Good contouring bronzer??

(0) Hearts

Too Faced's Chocolate Soliel Bronzer, it's matte, doesn't have any orange or red undertones, and applies beautifully.

They have the French Rivivera Bronzing Kit that has the Chocolate Soliel bronzer, plus two other of their satin, dual shade bronzers, golden highlighter, tutorial cards, and a mini bronzing primer!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I don't know if you found one yet, but hourglass has a really nice matte bronzer that is "waterproof" It's not orange at all, and is the perfect texture for contouring 

ajimama

(0) Hearts

splurge: Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing  Powder.

personal favorite and best bang for your buck: Lancome STAR BRONZER NATURAL GLOW Long Lasting Bronzing Powder [though, you may find it too shimmery for your liking...]

On a Budget?--> Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder

For a simple natural look from start to finish [think more highlights/ glow vs. shadows and contrast, if that makes sense...] but yes natural [maybe moreso for lighter skinned... Hourglass Illume Creme-To-Powder Bronzer Duo. I have seen it on ruddy/ reddish skin tones and it smooths color out overall. Love it for that purpose!

Hope of help! HAVE FUN SHSHSHSHSHOPPING!

meglette93

(0) Hearts

It sounds like my skin is lighter than yours, but I use Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess. They make a darker shade that might work better for you. I haven't noticed much shimmer at all, and the color's very subtle if you apply sparingly. Good luck, and please update if you find a good product!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Nars Laguna  Bronzer or Too faced Sun Bunny or Lorac's blush bronzer duo would all be good choices to contour with. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • ajimama
    • meglette93
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • alovesthe411