JGSFLA

Gifts with purchase

I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a gwp website that lists all the gifts with purchase from sephora and all department stores, also from all the individual beauty websites..some weeks its daily and others a few times per week depending on how many special things are going on..enjoy! :smileyhappy:

kittichick

Re: Gifts with purchase

(0) Hearts

Oh. Oh dear. Ohhhh, my poor credit card... look at all the pretty GWPs!!! (squee!)

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Holy moly - a ton of GWP offers going on: Nordstrom has over 80 (and 3x points until the 22nd), Macy's has a bunch also, Shu Uemura has a 10 pc sample set....augh!

CzaCee

i know right? it seems like all theses companies are conspiring to hurt our wallets and credit cards. lol.

:heart:

Cza

Olivyah

(0) Hearts

Wow that took me ridiculously long to figure out. Need more coffee... Thanks!!

incinci

[ Edited ]

aahh, I found it!  gwpaddict

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

If you haven't already, be sure to signup for emails/create an account for all your favorite brands - directly.  You get a lot of great welcome deals.  I use a separate account for this stuff to not clutter my real email.

rikkie

Lots of sites have birthday deals too! It's my birthday this month and Urban Decay will send me a 24/7 liner in my choice of color free with any one purchase this month, Ulta will give 2x points on everything all month, a few sites have sent 15-20% off birthday emails, and of course Sephora's birthday gift. :smileyhappy: 

blythe83

(0) Hearts

Did the link get deleted?  I don't see it...

incinci

(0) Hearts

what is the website, I searched for one on google, but couldn't find it.  I know you can't share a direct link, but can you please post the name of the website without the .com?  Maybe it's on here, I just don't see it!  Silly!

Thanks everyone!

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

so nice of you to share - LM shadows are one of the best in any form; powder, tube, or cream pot - LOVE them!

kimchikween

7-piece lancome gwp right now direct with lancome

swfupload_694139410831083534.jpg

shinybananas

(0) Hearts

Aw man, that one looks even better than the Nordstrom one I'm getting!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Yea - it was awhile ago...but at least you get the eye makeup remover (I love it!)  If you have one close by, be sure to pick up samples from the counter as well.

shinybananas

(0) Hearts

NYC doesn't have a Nordstrom!! It's one of the few things this place is missing.  Every time I'm in Jersey, though, I make a point of hitting it up, though. I'm one of the only people on Earth who gets nostalgic about malls...I guess that's par for the course for a born and bred Jerseyan...

spedteacher74

Thanks for sharing, used the Bumble and Bumble code last night to try the sea salt spray.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

I used the Bumble & bumble code last night too! I bought a back-up of my new favorite thing, the Dryspun Finish Spray. Can't wait for all those samples!

Enjoy the sea salt spray! Now that fall is coming, you can pretend you're at the beach still :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Sigma Beauty has a LDay sale going on too (mentioned on the brush mitt thread)

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

Great to know!  Thank you.

syritt

(0) Hearts

Wow, this is actually really helpful. I like seeing the deals everyone has so I can comparison shop.

Of course, I'm not really buying anything right now after signing up to try so many subscription boxes, but if there's a really good deal...

I am an addict. *sigh*

drrragon

oh noooooo i wish i hadn't looked at that site, because now I know Saks has this:

saks-lm-set.png

and I WANT IT!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • drrragon
    • bambina2011
    • crayzeeRN