cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly

Someone has probably already posted this, unless it's just me... 🙂 

i am constantly getting logged out of Sephora and BT since the new update. Anyone else? Might this be fixed or was it intentional?

Windows PC and iPad

Re: Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly

Ikr!! Every time I click on a product then go back to the home page it logs me out 

The constant logging off on BT seems worse today. Has happened several times. 😞

The same thing is happening to me. 😞

It's constant and I am afraid that this is going to affect me while I play my weekly hunger games on the reward bazaar. 

Goodness, I'd hoped all these bugs would have been squashed by now.  I tried to use Safari, which I've had log in issues with for a while anyway, and was directed to the Sephora mobile site ???  Seriously hoping all this is ironed out before the April sale.

Anonymous Insider

I am glad I found all these posts! I haven't been able to log out of Sephora since last night, using the Google Chrome browser. I am going to try Firefox. Had the same problem at Walgreens, ending up using Firefox to log in or out. Frustrating!

I still can't post reviews, now that I actually have something to review.

@prettyinpa, I can't either. 😞

@angel7594-  maybe it's a devilishly clever plan to keep us from posting bad reviews. lol

I mostly log in on my iPad and it logs me out if I close the browser or am idle too long. Idk if this is intentional so that the "Online now" is more accurate?

I'm on chrome and I keep getting dropped off a page that I am reading in a Thread, and thrown to another page back or out of the Thread altogether.  I can't look up a product under the Brand.  This gets to be annoying.  I want to be able to go back to using Safari and be able to sign in and access everything on Sephora.  

Sephora, please fix this site!

Just checked the brands section- if you click on "BRANDS TO KNOW" it brings up brands broken down by subject, ie fragrance, skincare etc.

Hi, @prettyinpa

Thank you, this is some help for some Brands.  

I tried this, but I only found some Brands "scouted by Sephora," not the Brands that I'm looking for at present.

@tsavorite-  I guess maybe I wasn't looking for the same brands you were. I checked Drunk Elephant, Herbivore and a couple of others. It took me to a page "Scouted by Sephora", where I chose "all" from the little menu on the upper left and it brought up a page with all the items on it, like in the "good ol' days". More work than before, but it actually is doable, vs what I was encountering before.

This is the first time I didn't have to log back on! I went to Sephora.com, then clicked on community. I was logged in! Yay!

Although I really wish I could visit the sale page without the broken link...

@SydBristow If you type in sephora.com/sale it takes you directly too it!

I've been experiencing the same thing. It's pretty annoying. I'm done replying on some posts only to have been logged out and my comments not added. Ugh. Hopefully it's been completely fixed. 

Cached version of the brands list:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2bLb_cEITYcJ:www.sephora.com/brand/list.jsp+&cd...

Note: Clicking on the brands header of the new site will not render a brand list. In addition, clicking on the links for alphabetical lists (e.g: A-E, F-J) will not render a list of brands. Instead, the link will redirect you to the homepage.

Also, I have no way of testing this for Canada. I can not switch to the Canadian site with a cached link so if you're in Canada this list is incomplete. If there is a brand not on this list use the following URL format as a guide:

http://www.sephora.com/brandname

So for Darphin in Canada use: 

http://www.sephora.com/darphin

For brands with multiple words use hyphens to separate words: 

http://www.sephora.com/acqua-di-parma

Last note: This is a cached list which means this will NOT have any new brands that have been added to Sephora since this was captured on March 8, 2017.

Also, I would encourage everyone to keep commenting in this thread. Useful feedback like "this feature isn't working" or "I received this error message" is great.

Thank you for this Trishavt!  Not being able to look at the brands list is driving me mad!  

101 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • BT error.JPG
  • IMG_7982.PNG
  • upload_2865671797956879623.gif
  • upload_8815058603162038907.gif
  • 9733570.jpg
  • http://broadwaywiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IMG_0747.gif
  • upload_239024665793210489.gif
  • upload_5212807637024805378.gif
  • upload_5825867112030953353.gif