cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly

Someone has probably already posted this, unless it's just me... 🙂 

i am constantly getting logged out of Sephora and BT since the new update. Anyone else? Might this be fixed or was it intentional?

Windows PC and iPad

Re: Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly

Bahahaha! @ElleElleG

@prettyinpaI'm trying to be hopeful 😛  It would beutually beneficial because more often than not people spend more than the value of the gc or credit. 

9733570.jpg

upload_239024665793210489.gif

upload_8815058603162038907.gif

Although everyone's hosed, it appears that Mac users are disproportionately impacted since there's 0 compatibility with Chrome and the new site.

Hey Sephora, you've lost out on $371 in sales from me so far because your website doesn't work. And even though I had to download Firefox, I won't use it other than to post here on principle. If you don't want me, I don't want you. Girl, bye.

Ugh, same. (Except the $371 - I was just going to spend $50). I'm not giving up my Mac or my preferred browser. They get me. I'm just not really at a place in my life where I have the time or energy to adapt to anything new. 

I'm still getting promo code emails, and it makes me laugh. There's no point, since I can't click on any item to buy it!

Current mood:

upload_2865671797956879623.gif

some products i've been watching are back in stock! thanks to sephora for the email update and subsequent dead links! (and i am double secret on BT now out of a desperate google search...since the weblink proper won't even work anymore.)

LMAO love this & your avi @Beadshopgirl!!

Ever since the site "upgrade" it's been bad. Even if there is a fix we can do, clearing cookies or changing out settings, as customers we shouldn't need to take care of that. Sephora needs to figure it out on their end.

I agree, I have never experienced this kind of problem on any other website. What a hassle, and I wonder how many loyal customers are taking their money elsewhere!

*raises hand* It's happening to me too. All week long; slow response time, 404 bad request, and keeps logging me off. The good news is I have saved money because I haven't been able to make a purchase because I cannot look up products. I hope this is fixed soon!

Same! I've been trying to buy a moisturizer for two days. When the site does let me find it, I get an error message when I try to put it in my cart.  

Ok here's a test. Currently it states that I'm signed out so I want to see if this posts. I've never received an answer as to why I can't log into my account on my phone or tablet (it just sits there and thinks and thinks) unless I go the mobile route, and then I can't get into BT which is extremely annoying as I'm not on my desktop nearly as much.This whole new site sucks and I really wish a mod would come on here and answer our questions such as if they're aware of how sh&%y this new website is and that they are aware that it's kicking us off :S.

I feel like I have to hurry to write any post because who knows why BT is logging me off all the time! But it's so nice that when I'm logged off, that it refers to me as "Beautiful." How does it know that? Should I feel privileged that it already knows this but doesn't know my name at the moment? 😉  (And not to be nitpicky, but why is there a comma after the "Hi" and before "Beautiful" or my name?)

I can log in, but every time I click on a product I get "400 bad request".  I finally gave up and placed an order with Nordstrom.  Sephora you're losing business!  

I'm using Safari on a Mac so I'm not downloading another browser just for Sephora.  This is very disappointing, I hope that these problems are fixed soon.  I can't believe the new website wasn't tested before you went live with it.  

I have had to keep logging back on every visit the past week. This is frustrating! 

Wow! I can't believe how awful the website experience is since the latest "update"!!! Cannot search or purchase anything. And it takes this long to fix?? 😐

All day still can't log in w safari on iPad. I refuse to download a new browser. It should work. There is no way to even see the log on button. 

Okay, so I was able to add stuff to my cart but then it is giving me this message when I try to purchase anything.  Completely different from the last error message that said my address format was wrong.  I'm throwing my hands up and walking away.  IMG_7982.PNG

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • BT error.JPG
  • IMG_7982.PNG
  • upload_2865671797956879623.gif
  • upload_8815058603162038907.gif
  • 9733570.jpg
  • http://broadwaywiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IMG_0747.gif
  • upload_239024665793210489.gif
  • upload_5212807637024805378.gif
  • upload_5825867112030953353.gif
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 6.41.37 PM.png