cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly

Someone has probably already posted this, unless it's just me... 🙂 

i am constantly getting logged out of Sephora and BT since the new update. Anyone else? Might this be fixed or was it intentional?

Windows PC and iPad

Re: Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly

I still can't place an order either! These ridiculous changes baffle me. I had to purchase my stuff elsewhere. I hope a solution is coming soon.

Spelling anyone? Available is not spelled avialiable!  In addition to spelling at the second grade level, they can't program either. Grr.

Girl!!! They're saving you money lmao 😄 😛

But I want to try the new shiny things! 😫

I never thought i'd say this, but The Bays website is looking pretty good right now. 

This is a Sephora Nightmare!  😞

I'm using a desktop. Sephora doesn't work for me on Safari.  

So, I tried Chrome. Chrome is working better for me because the Sephora site will let me sign in. I'm still having problems with the Sephora site even using Chrome.  I've tried FireFox too, still big problems.

Sephora has gone Rogue!

@tsavorite, I guess with all these glitches we should be VIB Rogue instead of Rouge, lol!

@angel7594,

You are so right! 

Sephora has to be trying to fix this disaster, but I am so frustrated and impatient.

Sephora has done something worse to its website than any Troll could do!

The mobile site is horrible! It makes logging into BT a hasstle. It keeps logging me out and won't let me log back in. 

I officially cannot login to BT on my phone so I can only logon and heart things when I am on a desktop or laptop. This sucks! 😞

Same here. It's annoying. I'm lazy, I don't want to keep having to be taken to the log in page, than navigate back to the threads.

I can't even get on the website with Safari. I had to download Firefox to even access the site.

I'm done if they force me to download browsers. Sephora, do better. You have the budget to do so. Your customers shouldn't have to download alternative browsers, tweak caches and settings, etc, just to access your site. Lazy and sloppy.

And not worthy of my business.

Navigating Sephora and BT became a matter of persistence since the update. Chrome is 100% impossible, nothing works. Firefox and Edge work slightly better, but are terribly slow and disconnecting me constantly. It's a nightmare, I'm afraid some great promo will pop up and I won't be able to checkout.

I'm having this issue too. I also can barely browse the sephora website. Its really annoying! 

Well, I just went through a bunch of loopholes to log in.  Geez.  I can't buy things period.  There was a moment this morning when I thought I may have bought something but I just received points and the transaction didn't work.  I got an error message regarding my address format.  ????😑??? I can't log in to BT on Safari or Chrome but can if on my phone (and get the error message)and then hit the back page twice.  Why am I trying so hard?  Oh yeah, cause I love the ladies here. 

Seriously, have they not noticed their online traffic has almost completely diminished in the last couple days? 

Same - especially when I click the link in an email notifying me that I was tagged in a post... 😞

Regardless of whether I already had a tab open in which I was logged on, I am never logged on in the new tab that pops up.... 😞

I have the same problem. Also, Sephora doesn't seem to acknowledge the application that remembers my login information. It's beyond annoying to retype my password, especially when participating actively on BT.

Continual 404 error all day. Help

@jkuts I had that as well. I cleared my cache and browsing history etc and I haven't gotten anymore errors.

Yes, me too! What really gets me is yesterday I was typing a long reply to someone's post only to discover it got wiped out when I had to log in again. I also miss hearting some of the posts. 😞

@DiVWA Yep. I click to give hearts a lot, and they don't register at all. 

@DiVWA  I've also noticed that some of my haerts are randomly dosappearing, too!

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • BT error.JPG
  • IMG_7982.PNG
  • upload_2865671797956879623.gif
  • upload_8815058603162038907.gif
  • 9733570.jpg
  • http://broadwaywiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IMG_0747.gif
  • upload_239024665793210489.gif
  • upload_5212807637024805378.gif
  • upload_5825867112030953353.gif
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 6.41.37 PM.png