hipquest

General time and/or products for bonus points?

(0) Hearts

I know Sephora runs different promos throughout the year for bonus points. The only 2 I'm remembering are for skincare and fragrance but I don't remember the timing.

Any insights into what we MIGHT be able to look forward to based on the past?

Thanks!

talinder

Re: General time and/or products for bonus points?

(0) Hearts

I wish there were more bonus points periods. I just didn't need anything during this recent awesome promotion. The things I wanted sold out only to be restocked the day after the promo.

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]

15% for VIB VIBR was April 3-11, 2014

friend/family sale - as of 2012 must know employee to receive the code or in store card; one-time use only - October 17-30, 2013

mid-November 20%

early December $20 off $50+

skincare double points early January

looks like for February and end of April-early May triple points on fragrances

August 4-10, 2014 bonus points 2x BI   3x VIB   4x R

hipquest

Thank you! I'll get a list together in the next few days. I think it could be a nice way to plan for purchases. If we know/suspect a sale or bonus time is coming up we can maximize our spends for needed items :smileyhappy: If it doesn't shake out that way, no big deal.

MarciaBrady

The fragrance one was around Mother's Day, I think. I remember the skin care bonus points were early in the year. January or February? Vague, I know, but I hope that helps narrow it down.

hipquest

That's a great help. I'm hoping we can get a list together for all BI's. Maybe like the promo and points threads. :smileyhappy:

Thank You!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • talinder
    • hipquest
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • MarciaBrady