GWP thread

[ Edited ]

There may be a thread out there like this and if there is, I'm sorry & please ignore this, but thought I'd start a thread we could share GWP's. Afterall, who wants to miss out on cool deals?

*edit* I wanted to add deals I find on this thread too 

Re: GWP thread

Bloomingdale's - Receive a 7-piece gift—featuring Lancôme bestsellers and a cosmetics bag—with any $39.50 Lancôme purchase. Online and in store, now through Sunday, 3/23.

1) Choose your Anti-Aging Eye & Night Moisturizer Duo:
- Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night & Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye
- Absolue Night Premium ßx & Absolue Eye Premium ßx
- Hi Résolution Night Refill-3X & High Résolution Eye Refill-3X

2) Choose one makeup favorite:
- Color Design Palette in Bronze Amour
- Color Design Palette in Taupe Craze
- Color Design Lip in New Pink
- Color Design Lip in Sugared Maple

3) Receive all three:
- Advanced Génefique
- Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
- Hypnôse Drama Mascara

4) Choose your cosmetics bag:
- Pink
- Orange

(0) Hearts

I saw the sample in Bloomie's. The colors in the palettes and of the lipsticks are really pretty and very wearable.

Macy's - Choose a FREE 7-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase + GET MORE: Choose an additional 4-Pc. Gift with $70 Estée Lauder purchase

• Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
  • Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (10-day supply)
  • Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion (deluxe travel size)
  • Exclusive Cosmetic Bag in an Original Lilly Pulitzer Print
  • Choice of deluxe size Moisturizer: DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 OR Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
  • Choice of Makeup: Subtle or Bold
  • Subtle: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Sugar Honey (full-size) and Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Sugar Biscuit, Nude Fresco, Hot Cinnamon and Lavish Mink
  • Bold: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Pink Parfait (full-size) and Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Tranquil Moon, Iridescent Violet, Tempting Mocha and Amethyst Spark
  • (A $120-$125 value)
  • + GET MORE: Choose an additional 4-Pc. Gift with $70 Estée Lauder purchase:
  • Double-Ended Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer (choose Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Deep or Deep) and Pure Color Gloss in Magnificent Mauve
  • Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Rose Tea (full-size)
  • Lip Conditioner (full-size)
  • Lilly Pulitzer Print Travel Mirror
  • (For a $165-$170 total gift value)
  • Your gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges.
  • Your additional gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $70 Estée Lauder purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), gift set(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges.
  • One gift per customer. Available while supplies last.

upload_3188251392231144870.gif

upload_3097766954312903648.png

upload_60560891053289871.gif

I love my Macy's Estee Lauder rep.  He calls me way in advance of the promo and if I'm just restocking something I've already purchased I don't even have to go into the store...plus he ships everything to my house for free, beautifully wrapped, with a couple extras thrown in!

This time I decided to try the Double Wear Light foundation so I stopped in the store. He is never pushy about up-selling but does such a beautiful job demonstrating products that of course I find myself buying more than I planned!

I stopped in before the promo even started and he set everything aside and then shipped it as soon as he was allowed...I received everything one day last week.  The make-up bag is awesome!

I was thinking of buying some Double Wear foundation. I guess this is a good time to get it.

Me too! I'm hoping to stop in the store and get matched this weekend.

(0) Hearts

ACCCK!

L'occitane is offering 3 mini Hand creams in an adorable pouch to all facebook fans for $3. I got it today and I really really love it!!! 

I got the mini lash domination for free today. No purchase required!

(0) Hearts

That's great! have u tried it yet? Hope you're liking it!

[ Edited ]

I check deal moon dotcom and gwpaddict dotcom daily.  Very rarely do those sites miss anything.  Happy shopping.

Thanks notcreative! Great to look here before shopping!

You're welcome.  Hope you find some great deals.  I know I have.

[ Edited ]

I just checked out gwpaddict dotcom and it's great! Thanks for sharing!

I pretty much stalk this website on a daily basis :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

That is my favorite site too.  I use dealmoon as a fall back, because only one lady runs gwpaddict.  If she is busy, no posts go up that day.  Dealmoon is updated constantly, so I am assuming users are allowed to post content.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I got an email from BE that you can get a free mini lash domination, 'make under' and ready eyeshadow 2.0 in their boutiques til 3/10/14 While supplies last with a purchase of $60. I don't know if you need the email or not, but the SA are usually pretty nice whenever I've gone there.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_3097766954312903648.png