shinybananas

Friends and family?

My friend got an F&F email, even though she doesn't know anyone who works at Sephora.  How is that so?  Can I get one? It's 20% off!

AngDMV

Re: Friends and family?

(0) Hearts

I hope it's in November!!! That will give me time to go through my beauty loves and see what I want to purchase.  Sales like these are great but very dangerous...LOVE IT!!!!

violalea

(0) Hearts

i think this year it will be second week of nov 15% and 20% off.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

It worked! Woke up to a shiny new 20% off code in my email this morning!!!!!

Kimmie2013

(0) Hearts

That YouTuber is Jen Luv's Reviews.  She is awesome.  Just leave a comment with your email address and she will send off your email to her friend and you will get your 20% off code.

eboneezer

(0) Hearts

She stopped doing them

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

Yep. I missed out on my chance for the code. I'm a little bit saddened by that. :smileysad:

sarinalove

(0) Hearts

I'm already filling up my basket and waiting for November so I can actually purchase it. I'm so excited and wait all year long for this deal! It so helps!

linda84

There is a girl on youtube that has a friend giving her subbies codes. If you look up Sephora Friends and Family sale, it comes up.

amelila

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the tip, it worked!

Guess who's finally getting a Clarisonic Aria? :smileyhappy:

sarinalove

(0) Hearts

ya..i saw it but wasn't sure it was legit. how long did it take to hear back from them?

linda84

(0) Hearts

I sent her my email the night she posted the video and by next morning I had the code sent to me.

linda84

(0) Hearts

Yay!!

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

How long did it take for you to hear back with a code?

sarinalove

(0) Hearts

well i gave it a try and within hours i got the code..crazy! i couldnt believe it worked! very legit!

amelila

(0) Hearts

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, glad you tried it! I got the code very quickly too! :smileyhappy:

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

I went to a F&F sale in store. I have a card with a code in my bag. So if I gave it to someone, they are not a F&F of the cast member who invited me, they are really a friend of a friend.

Not sure how the email works though.

shinybananas

Sounds convoluted, but I'm convinced Kevin Bacon ended up with one somehow...Call me, Kev!

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

Haha, probably! :smileyvery-happy:

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I feel like VIBs used to get those just for being VIBs. Did I just make that up?? lol I've only been a VIB once during this time frame and I *think* I got it but I truthfully don't remember.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

They did a long time ago. But now there's a VIB sale in November (similar to Chic Week in the Spring) and then around the holidays we get a one time use gift card. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • eboneezer
    • pinktorridora
    • latinadiva
    • linda84
    • sarinalove