Londonlover101

Free box of Julep nail polishes!

Hey there beauty's!

My friend told me about this amazing offer and I thought it would be nice to inform all of you, especially our money-saver's that right now if you go to julep.com and sign up for the beauty maven membership and take the beauty quiz you will be sent a box of personalized nail polishes for free with only the cost of shipping/handling fee's. But remember order before the 18th or you will be charged for your first monthly box for next month. I hope all of you enjoy this offer and I will reply back when I get mine!

Mariahk83

Re: Free box of Julep nail polishes!

(0) Hearts

solveig - that' been one of the big complaints since Julep switched to DHL, shipping takes FOREVER! 

solveig

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I am relieved that my box is not totally lost.

solveig

(0) Hearts

Is anyone else experiencing delivery delays with their boxes? Mine has been in Auburn, WA since September, 17, and there haven't been any updates to the status of my shipment.

Esdee

(0) Hearts

Also, if you use the code FREEBOX, you get the first box completely free.  :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Darn, ok, you just enabled me into getting the box. Of course I can get the free intro box and pay $3.99 for shipping, or add $10 worth of products and get free shipping. Since paying for shipping is blasphemous when you can get it free, I end up paying $13 total with some added stuff. 

And if you fill in your profile, you get 50% off nail products....and it's free shipping with no minimum for everything after your first box. Oh boy, this is bad.....now I'm trying really hard to decide which set I want: Havana Hibiscus or Big Sur..... Help me!!! X.X

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Subscription-Box-Overload/m-p/643761/highlight/true#M6908

As you can read in the above thread, a great many of us have been enabling...needling perhaps :smileywink:..each other into buying subscriptions.  I posted my first Julep Maven box colors on an earlier thread but here it is again..Hope you enjoy yours!

JulepSept.jpg

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i love blakely :smileyhappy: i loved that whole collection! i upgraded that month haha

Esdee

(0) Hearts

I need to do this once I get my Laqa & Co. polish off.  The in-use picture that is, I did a video, maybe I can grab some screen caps of the colors from that when I get to work in a bit.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • solveig
    • Mariahk83
    • jaimelove
    • kimchikween
    • Esdee